Did anybody else see the top five Tejas matchup last weekend?

ORabidOne

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

GEEEZ, does ANYBODY in the Lone Star State play DEEEEfense?

At halftime, Converse Judson and Lake Travesty both had 380 yds. of offense! It ended up something like 60-38! Does Lake Travesty really win big every season, with TWO black lads on their team? They are SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I believe it was 65-45.

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

GEEEZ, does ANYBODY in the Lone Star State play DEEEEfense?

At halftime, Converse Judson and Lake Travesty both had 380 yds. of offense! It ended up something like 60-38! Does Lake Travesty really win big every season, with TWO black lads on their team? They are SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Look I don't wanna be linked with racism either but it did kinda surprise me too that Lake Travis had like no black kids on the team 

and this is an unpopular opinion but it showed a lot on defense LOLOL #KeepinItReaal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Look I don't wanna be linked with racism either but it did kinda surprise me too that Lake Travis had like no black kids on the team 

and this is an unpopular opinion but it showed a lot on defense LOLOL #KeepinItReaal

Nothing racist bout that... They probably need more brothers on the team I guess...

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Again while it may be unpopular, what I said was 100% true. They were 99% white, they were slower, and they got outran and out hustled by a more diverse team with waaaaaay more speed. #Facts. #KeepinItReaaaal 

This reminds me of The Longest Yard. Paul Crewe's team was mediocre before they got the rest of the "crew"....catch my drift? 

40 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Again while it may be unpopular, what I said was 100% true. They were 99% white, they were slower, and they got outran and out hustled by a more diverse team with waaaaaay more speed. #Facts. #KeepinItReaaaal 

They where good last year and the demographic didnt change. 

This may just be a down year for em. 

As for Demographics 

Lake Travis HS is 89%White... 

7% Hispanic

1% Asian 

1% Native American 

1% African American

• Like 1

The closest Good team we have to Lake Travis  is... South Forsyth. 

We have reverses of Lake Travis... 

Tucker-Mostly Black 

Mceachern-Mostly Black  

Colquitt County-Believe it or not... 

But you cant relate Success to color... 

Like I said LT has had past success... 

So maybe this year is just bad for em... 

Over the past 20+ years, the majority of  big school Champs in Texas have been suburban schools... i.e, majority white. Some suggest suburban kids, i. e. Katy, Allen, SLC, Lake Travis, etc...   are generally speaking, more coachable, better disciplined, and don't have the lack of a decent home life. You can draw your own conclusions. 

2 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Over the past 20+ years, the majority of  big school Champs in Texas have been suburban schools... i.e, majority white. Some suggest suburban kids, i. e. Katy, Allen, SLC, Lake Travis, etc...   are generally speaking, more coachable, better disciplined, and don't have the lack of a decent home life. You can draw your own conclusions. 

Last time I was out in Dallas I got to see the the SLC area... 

Holy Hell it looks like a bigger Roswell... 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Last time I was out in Dallas I got to see the the SLC area... 

Holy Hell it looks like a bigger Roswell... 

Discipline can mean a lot in high school ball, but don't think a lot of those white kids aren't great athletes also. SLC and Allen have had a lot of good ones over the years. 

8 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Houston Area/East Texas is more defensive minded 1st...

The rest focus more on the offensive side of the ball...

THAT no doubt splains why, in the State Championship game tween Allen and Cyprus Rancho; tied 7-7 in the FIRST quarter! The Allen coach opted to go for a fourth and eleven from his OWN 38! And Kyler Murray called his own number on a sweep for fifteen yards!xD They pull that shit in the 7A state finals in Georgia! And Murray woulda been looking for where he put his nuts!

8 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

THAT'S NOT a racial statement (for HOG BOY's edification)! I'm just making an observation!