5 Dimes slate this week - 3 of 4 solid

golfaddict1

57 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

My lines.....

IMG -10.5

Gorman -7.5

SJB -17.5

Img cancelled but I'd say the others are pretty accurate guesses. 

I think SFA was undervalued and would of got more. For instance, Chandler got 24 against img and SFA is behind Chandler in most if not all polls (which is incorrect) 

14 minutes ago, Neal said:

Thoughts on tonight's game

Not a clue but I will review shortly... keep my mind of Irma.  

Took Chaminade +23 but not confident...  don't like the BG-MC game no feel at all for it to bet.  MC might have mind on Irma and family/friends//home and BG just lost and are likely deflated a bit.  Less than 10, BG I'd like.  -14 I'd probably still take BG if Irma is looking nasty towards Miami tomorrow.   Hope the line moves to MC a bit otherwise I won't touch it.  

15 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Not a clue but I will review shortly... keep my mind of Irma.  

Took Chaminade +23 but not confident...  don't like the BG-MC game no feel at all for it to bet.  MC might have mind on Irma and family/friends//home and BG just lost and are likely deflated a bit.  Less than 10, BG I'd like.  -14 I'd probably still take BG if Irma is looking nasty towards Miami tomorrow.   Hope the line moves to MC a bit otherwise I won't touch it.  

I think negro will try and run it up. 

9 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I think negro will try and run it up. 

That's why my confidence is eh.  Chaminade can ball.  But SJB must be like a great white smelling chum.   I know SJB played a crappy team last week, but one highlight I saw of Re-Al I got a sprained ankle just watching.  He will likely have some highlight reel goodies from this one.