SJR 25 vs SJC 42 4th QTR

SJR89

14 minutes ago, almadenmike said:

Casual fan needs glossary for other schools' initials used here.  Who are "BC" and "BNU"?

(In the D.C. area's Catholic schools, BC = Boston College (not a high school, of course) ... but is close to BCC/Bethesda-Chevy Chase (but I suspect not a typo here).)  :-)

The Stache = Mater Dei

The bishop = Bishop Gorman

SJB = St. John Bosco

MC = Miami Central

DLS = De la Salle

The devil = Folsom

Norcrossed = losing badly despite being heavily favored

Texas Two step = ranking your #1 team at #17 in state because they open with an OOS opponent and you need to hedge their ranking in case they lose.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The Stache = Mater Dei

The bishop = Bishop Gorman

SJB = St. John Bosco

MC = Miami Central

DLS = De la Salle

The devil = Folsom

Norcrossed = losing badly despite being heavily favored

Texas Two step = ranking your #1 team at #17 in state because they open with an OOS opponent and you need to hedge their ranking in case they lose.

Mike,

Good to see you on the boards.  Soon enough, you'll find Sammy is the IMG of Prepgridiron.com.  He provides room and board for a lot of posters on here...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Mike,

Good to see you on the boards.  In addition to the list above, you'll find Sammy is the IMG of Prepgridiron.com.  He provides room and board for a lot of posters on here...

Thanks, 15.  Great to meet you last week at DLS.

(For the others, I'm an SJC alum living in San Jose, Calif. I found this board prior to last week's fabulous SJC @DLS game, which I attended. (My first SJC game in more than 50 years!) Met up with 15yard and another after the game. Goodtimes! I'll probably check in during other SJC games this year.)

• Like 3