Bergen - MD

covercorner

55 minutes ago, covercorner said:

Gotcha...  I wasn't looking at that thread..  didn't know HEY BNU was related to MD - Bergen game..  THX

53 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Dude you can post a thread here lol this is the first one I saw too. I also didn't realize that other thread was pertaining to this. 

Keep grinding 

And be careful what your hair looks like. Got some posters who don't approve of certain lengths.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

And be careful what your hair looks like. Got some posters who don't approve of certain lengths.

Don't approve? I didn't say that, but that's an internet forum for you

I only ask because you can't have hair that long at DBP or any other parochials that I know of

34 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Hope the coaches take them to Disneyland on Sunday cause Saturday is going to be a long day at the office...

also so if they do take them on Sunday let me know....I'm taking my kids on Sunday too... #wehavepasses

No Disneyland for team. But please explain your thought why it will be a long day at the office lol? I watched film all week on M.D. Nothing Bergen didn't experience in the past against IMG and Gorman...please explain 

Crazy how ones perception can change after a few hrs.. before the Wood gm I would of predicted score of of BC vs MD to be something like 38-31 MD now after that debacle see it something like 45-21 MD.. With that being said I still think BC just overlooked MD and saved some tricks. I have a weird feeling BC will look much better than last week and hopefully MD overlooks them a bit and it turns out to be a good gm.

2 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

Crazy how ones perception can change after a few hrs.. before the Wood gm I would of predicted score of of BC vs MD to be something like 38-31 MD now after that debacle see it something like 45-21 MD.. With that being said I still think BC just overlooked MD and saved some tricks. I have a weird feeling BC will look much better than last week and hopefully MD overlooks them a bit and it turns out to be a good gm.

You mean BC overlooked AW not MD lol. I was thinking something like 50-17