Colquitt Co vs Brookwood

GHSFPS

16 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

Move this to the OT board.😂

I thought of just outright removing it. 

Then, I watched it and decided screw it. Let it all hang out. 

Bad bad bad. 

Edwards looked pretty good running last night. I found that positive thing to say. Leggett caught an impossible pass one handed while completely off the ground as the final seconds clicked away. There's another positive comment.

It's still good to be a Packer. 

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wish I had known you were at the game man. I'd have loved to shake your hand. 

As usual, good stuff, in spite of the wounds not even having a scab yet. 

Thanks for watching..the game was suprising because most did not see this coming.  I did not intend to rub salt in any wounds. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I wonder how many years this dummy is going to film  CAULQUITT, before he learns how to pronounce the name of the fucking school? Even the Brookville fans can't pronounce it! And this was the SEVENTH time we've played, and fourth in the past seven seasons!

Thanks for watching ORabidOne.  I enjoy reading your positive posts. Take Care Sir and good luck this season because you have a good team. 

8 minutes ago, GHSFPS said:

Thanks for watching ORabidOne.  I enjoy reading your positive posts. Take Care Sir and good luck this season because you have a good team. 

It's pronounced CALLQUITT there pilgrim! And HAS been since the 1700's!

By the BY, you appear to be VERY adept at flying that drone of yours! What's say we contract you to fly to Kim Jung Dung's house, and delivery him a nasty gram?

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

It's pronounced CALLQUITT there pilgrim! And HAS been since the 1700's!

By the BY, you appear to be VERY adept at flying that drone of yours! What's say we contract you to fly to Kim Jung Dung's house, and drop him a nasty gram?

Lol...man you are funny..that is a good one. You definitely keep the board interesting.

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HEY, it ain't OUR fault that Brookville got key transfers last summer!

How many did you hear they got? 

I've heard as many as 8. I'm too lazy to go and fact check and the ATL crew was a lot more tight lipped this season on the transferring up there after all the hooplah, new rule changes introductions and investigations. 

On 9/16/2017 at 11:04 PM, GHSFPS said:

Lol...man you are funny..that is a good one. You definitely keep the board interesting.

WELL don't tell anybody BUT! I think that you're pretty damn cool, at what you do for the state of Georgia high school football aficionados! Keep on keeping on, and safe travels!

As an aside, sorry about the colorful negative comment! It just REALLY rankles my nuggies when most folks can't pronounce the name, of the most successful big school power in this state, since  the early 2000's!

• Haha 1