MNW vs BTW highlights

954gator

Richardson is very accurate on short to midfield passes. He, Richardson, can run but not like Treon Harris could. That's the big difference in the BTW's of yesterday and today. BTW needs to develop a running game with decent RB's to return to the MNC era. They have the talented athletes, but don't seem to focus so much on the run. Is this why all the best RB's go to Miami Central? 

I'm going to stick with what I said before the season started in that I think MNW wins that district.    I think they'll edge out Central.   

This of course is if Tutu Atwell survives against IMG.   Without him I definitely favor MC.  Should be close either way.   Central has definitely exceeded expectations this year.   That team has heart for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

I'm going to stick with what I said before the season started in that I think MNW wins that district.    I think they'll edge out Central.   

This of course is if Tutu Atwell survives against IMG.   Without him I definitely favor MC.  Should be close either way.   Central has definitely exceeded expectations this year.   That team has heart for sure.

IMG is gonna try their hardest to take him out. Sad to say but true