Is Biden delivering for the American people?

Wildcat Will

THE BIDEN-HARRISRECORD

When President Biden and Vice President Harris took office, our country faced unprecedented crises - a raging pandemic, economic crisis, climate crisis, and racial injustice. The President and Vice President ran for office on the promise to move quickly to tackle these crises head-on and deliver results for working families. That’s what the Biden-Harris Administration has done.

TOP ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Lowering Costs of Families’ Everyday Expenses

More People Are Working Than At Any Point in American History

Making More in America

Rescued the Economy and Changed the Course of the Pandemic

Rebuilding our Infrastructure

Historic Expansion of Benefits and Services for Toxic Exposed Veterans

The First Meaningful Gun Violence Reduction Legislation in 30 Years

Protected Marriage for LGBTQI+ and Interracial Couples

Historic Confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson and Federal Judges of Diverse Backgrounds

Rallied the World to Support Ukraine in Response to Putin’s Aggression

Strengthened Alliances and Partnerships to Deliver for the American People

Successful Counterterrorism Missions Against the Leaders of Al Qaeda and ISIS

Executive Orders Protecting Reproductive Rights

Historic Student Debt Relief for Middle- and Working-Class Families

Ending our Failed Approach to Marijuana

Advancing Equity and Racial Justice, Including Historic Criminal Justice Reform

Delivering on the Most Aggressive Climate and Environmental Justice Agenda in American History

More People with Health Insurance Than Ever Before

• Haha 5

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Lowering costs of families everyday expenses? In what fucking clown world did that happen? I guess if men can get pregnant, then inflations that cripple the middle and lower class means low costs for everyday family’s 

This one. You are being lied to, as usual, and you are believing it........as usual.

• Haha 1

All I seen in that list was a bunch of diversity hires that were chosen by the genetic lottery. There’s no accomplishments. 

It’s been crippling inflation, gas prices exploded, weakening the military, helping Ukraine and Russia start a war, dead Americans in Afghanistan, covid 19 lockdowns, forcing and coercing people to take a experimental trial drug, supporting groomers and pedophiles, putting men in women’s spaces, jailing political enemies, gutting the 1st and 2nd amendments, and crushing dissent. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

All I seen in that list was a bunch of diversity hires that were chosen by the genetic lottery. There’s no accomplishments. 

It’s been crippling inflation, weakening the military, helping Ukraine and Russia start a war, dead Americans in Afghanistan, covid 19 lockdowns, forcing and coercing people to take a experimental trial drug, supporting groomers and pedophiles, putting men in women’s spaces, jailing political enemies, and crushing dissent. 

It is clear you also have no understanding of life. No understanding of how things work.

Dullard

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like I said. A lot of people who vote democrat are not affected by the policies. Congrats. You did well enough where all the disasters don’t affect you. But there are millions and millions of people who are suffering from these America-last policies. 

Most democrats hate this country and believe it’s an irredeemable evil country that deserves to be destroyed from within. That’s why they support these horrible culture wars that create a societal rot. They don’t believe in God so in their mind their evil and sin has no consequence. 

If you don’t believe in God and hate America and don’t mind the suffering of your fellow Americans then voting democrat is perfect for you 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

I’m the one that doesn’t live in the real world? If you still support Biden then you obviously haven’t been to a grocery store in 3 years or talked to business owner- ever!

Went just yesterday. Bought what I wanted and needed. 

Where do you work.....Wendy's?

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So people who work at Wendy’s deserve to suffer because they can’t keep up with the disastrous democrat policies?

If you say so.

Me, I'm thinking if you have bills, you work to pay them. If you have needs, you spend the money you worked for to supply yourself with them. If you have wants, you spend the money you worked for to acquire them.

Providing you have a job to pay for your lifestyle. If not, lower your standards so that you can live according to your income..........if that is not already the case.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Me, I'm thinking if you have bills, you work to pay them. If you have needs, you spend the money you worked for to supply yourself with them. If you have wants, you spend the money you worked for to acquire them.

Providing you have a job to pay for your lifestyle. If not, lower your standards so that you can live according to your income..........if that is not already the case.

Well, too bad real wages have not kept up. $12 in 2019 could buy you much more than $15 does in 2023. Left wing economic policy is hitting the people they claim to help the hardest.

And no, I do not work at Wendy’s but I do know a guy that runs a fast food restaurant. He tells me all the time about how liberal policy is hurting establishments like his. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Well, too bad real wages have not kept up. $12 in 2019 could buy you much more than $15 does in 2023. Left wing economic policy is hitting the people they claim to help the hardest.

And no, I do not work at Wendy’s but I do know a guy that runs a fast food restaurant. He tells me all the time about how liberal policy is hurting establishments like his. 

Do you consider natural progression? It applies to life in many fashions. Accepting this is paramount to growing up and understanding that everything changes. 

You are not exempt from the change taking place. History is being written on a daily basis and it is happening before your very eyes but you fail to realize it. 

You don't want to accept it. Many are afraid of change.

7 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Liberal policy does not dictate if a man wants to eat the type of food you are selling.

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Do you consider natural progression? It applies to life in many fashions. Accepting this is paramount to growing up and understanding that everything changes. 

You are not exempt from the change taking place. History is being written on a daily basis and it is happening before your very eyes but you fail to realize it. 

You don't want to accept it. Many are afraid of change.

Obviously things are always changing and History is made every day, but that doesn’t mean it is for the better. Let’s look at those “progressives.” They are progressing all right, although not in a good way and that’s why our government is being overrun by the insane. 

• Thanks 1