I'm gonna be serious with NOLE BULL for a second!

ORabidOne

Just now, ORabidOne said:

And I was talking about SHIT TEAMS, with all that talent! HELL, FLAAAWDA nearly screwed da pooch against ole Kentuck last week! If Swoops wasn't in LUUUUUUUUV with the big back concept! He woulda won with Sihiem at the tail! He had five touches! TWO for twenty plus yards, and a twenty five yard reception! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Swoops was gonna lose with the Yankee boy from OHIO, cause he weighs 225 lbs., and SLOOOOOOOOOW as SHIT! Sihiem will be graduated before the UK dumb ass coach realizes that he has the best back in the SEC, ON THE BENCH!

Florida hasnt had a QB since Tebow. Zaire transferred there and looked awful when he played. I think now this week they are going back to Del Rio. Calloway has been suspended all season which certainly doesnt help at all. Scarlett is also suspended. Florida has never been this juggarnaut of a offense. Its always been about good defense in gainesville. But now the offense isnt helping and they barely beat Tenn and Kentucky and will probably struggle with Vandy this week. But they keep on winning. UGA will more then likely win the East. 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So now we talking NFL? 

Thought you said this about college 

At least if you gonna start saying nonsense stay on topic

I said FLAAAAAAWDA with supposedly ENORMOUS talent, and a thousand shit college teams! WHO knew that the last time FSU won big, would be the last time ANYBODY in FLAAAAWDA would win at ALL!

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Florida hasnt had a QB since Tebow. Zaire transferred there and looked awful when he played. I think now this week they are going back to Del Rio. Calloway has been suspended all season which certainly doesnt help at all. Scarlett is also suspended. Florida has never been this juggarnaut of a offense. Its always been about good defense in gainesville. But now the offense isnt helping and they barely beat Tenn and Kentucky and will probably struggle with Vandy this week. But they keep on winning. UGA will more then likely win the East. 

We saw Del Rio at the Colquitt Seven On! And he DIDN'T win SPIT!

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Perhaps you were tardy during the FUN and GUN ERA, under the REALLY OLD Ball Coach?

20 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Only 3 in Florida have won a national championship 

So only 2 in Georgia so average of 1 for the ones with it

11 divided by 3

You do math but guaranteed it better than Georgia 

Florida will always be better than Georgia except for coaching pay, fan attendance, and facilities 

All crap that don't determine who wins games 

And you forgot, teams who aren't RECRUITED! Name ONE big time team in FLAAAAWDA that don't get massive transfers like Gayson?

41 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

And you forgot, teams who aren't RECRUITED! Name ONE big time team in FLAAAAWDA that don't get massive transfers like Gayson?

Miami Central don't get loaded transfers 

Miami Booker T Washington 

Miami Northwestern 

Miami Carol City 

Miami Norland 

Osceola 

Apopka

Do i need to keep going 

49 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I said FLAAAAAAWDA with supposedly ENORMOUS talent, and a thousand shit college teams! WHO knew that the last time FSU won big, would be the last time ANYBODY in FLAAAAWDA would win at ALL!

Florida State would have been contenders This year with Francisos 

Miami on the rise 

Florida would if they would stop recruiting like a blind man 

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Florida State would have been contenders This year with Francisos 

Miami on the rise 

Florida would if they would stop recruiting like a blind man 

Florida is gonna hit the pavement hard soon... 

They do not have a solid QB and the offense at best is a C-....  

27 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Here's what needs to occur:

Chip Kelly to UF

Bob Stoopes to Tenn (thats the rumor)

Mike Gundy to LSU (that would be cool)

Bobby Petrino to Auburn- Dirty coach and dirty program, perfect match.

And Florida will still dive full speed for 5 stars and still lose to Florida State who has hungrier players 

30 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Here's what needs to occur:

Chip Kelly to UF

Bob Stoopes to Tenn (thats the rumor)

Mike Gundy to LSU (that would be cool)

Bobby Petrino to Auburn- Dirty coach and dirty program, perfect match.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Chip Kelly cant save UF. 

And Chip Kelly at UF will not happen. 

I believe he'd go somewhere where he can build it up like he did at Oregon. 

If Chip Kelly went back to College ball heres the schools he'd probably end up at: 

UCLA 

Kentucky 

Arizona 

Auburn  

Ole Miss 

Michigan State