Arizona scores

Wooderson

20 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Centennial is not going to be able to keep them shut down for 4 quarters and wont be able to match scores and Liberty pulls away.

After Centennial holds Liberty to a field goal Liberty gets a pick 6 with 28 seconds left in the half. 16-3 @ the half.

To that point I thought the game was in a way agreeable for Centennial; defense's MO for two decades has been bend then stiffen inside 20s and thanks to takeaways they had mostly executed that (and had taken out Liberty's RB in the process). The pick 6 (on the first throw by a cold QB after rotating in no less - second time this season that scenario has happened) was a shot to the nuts.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

After Centennial holds Liberty to a field goal Liberty gets a pick 6 with 28 seconds left in the half. 16-3 @ the half.

To that point I thought the game was in a way agreeable for Centennial; defense's MO for two decades has been bend then stiffen inside 20s and thanks to takeaways they had mostly executed that (and had taken out Liberty's RB in the process). The pick 6 (on the first throw by a cold QB after rotating in no less - second time this season that scenario has happened) was a shot to the nuts.

Fuk!

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Liberty O impressive live I bet.  
Hopefully Centennial can grind out a nice drive and chew some clock. 

Centennial drive snuffed out with a pick on Liberty 35.

I grew up on Centennial's I-formation and Buckeye's wishbone so I'm not a fan of Liberty's hurry-up spread. Can't argue with the effectiveness I suppose.

11 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Liberty scores with under 5 left and it's time for me to get to happy hour.

Thx for the updates.  

Enjoy a few cold drinks and in your next game with your team, think Liberty grads lining up against you.  Tyreek Hill em.  :)  💨 

Too early to prognosticate about seeds in the open tourney?  
If no, when could Cen10 face Liberty?  Thx 

24 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Thx for the updates.  

Enjoy a few cold drinks and in your next game with your team, think Liberty grads lining up against you.  Tyreek Hill em.  :)  💨 

Too early to prognosticate about seeds in the open tourney?  
If no, when could Cen10 face Liberty?  Thx 

Seems pretty likely that they'll be on opposite sides of the bracket but crazier things have happened. On the surface your three one-loss teams (Liberty, Basha, Centennial) are your top three seeds and everyone else fills in after that.

Hoping that we can draw a 5A team in the opening round to get the program's first open victory under their belt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Seems pretty likely that they'll be on opposite sides of the bracket but crazier things have happened. On the surface your three one-loss teams (Liberty, Basha, Centennial) are your top three seeds and everyone else fills in after that.

Hoping that we can draw a 5A team in the opening round to get the program's first open victory under their belt.

Me too. 

Intentionally delayed my 300 repeats workout to share this:

#8 Hamilton @ #1 Liberty - rematch of week 1 spanking by the Lions 

#5 Highland @ #4 Chandler - two-time 6A division champ takes on perennial Open favorite 

#6 Desert Mountain @ #3 Centennial - 5A squad with number of D1 commits travels to Peoria 

#7 ALA-Queen Creek @ #2 Basha - defending Open champs host BYU Prep, South campus (ALA coached by Ty Detmer and QB is BYU-bound)

I got what I wanted from that round 1 game for my Coyotes but the boys still have to get it done. On that note, I've delayed The Suck long enough.

20231104_093924.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...