Bergen Catholic vs Iona Prep

Crusader12-0

12 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

The Crusaders host Iona Prep at 1pm tomorrow at the Jack. It will be the season opener for the Gaels, who were a state finalist last season. They are ranked 4th in the Empire State to start the season. In the previous two years, Iona Prep split a home and home with Don Bosco.

Can't see it being any less than a 4 to-5 touchdown blowout or worse,  NY HS football is terrible and has been for the last 30 years that I've been watching.  I haven't seen any impressive teams from NY & I'm  not sure why that would be as Jersey and PA are solid.  Not taking shots at any NY just being honest based on what I've seen - could be wrong.   That said, the huge majority of top players in Rockland have always landed at Bergen, Bosco or Joes but that doesn't come near explaining it

34 minutes ago, old_e said:

Wowzers,  Iona is bad.

On 8/27/2023 at 12:15 AM, scrooge McDuck said:

Not sure what being 5'8 has to do with with winning a Chip? But that 5'8 15yr old sophomore QB beat out a reclassed 6'3 Jr & a 6'2 QB for the #2 spot. Also he was #4 in the big north in QB stats....the only non Sr. QB On the list 🤯

On 9/2/2023 at 2:35 PM, FreeBird said:

Not sure why u quoted me Idon't have a dawg in this race but u seem to be on little man's balls 🤣 let's do this. Below is his highlight film in the big North as a 15yr old Sophomore...now show me your guys Sophomore highlight film in the big north. Also pull up the stats too while you're at it - 

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/15418062/637a9a144deaef0a343872c8

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...