Louisiana GOTW: #3 Lafayette Christian Academy (Real LCA) vs #6 Ruston

RedZone

Rankings are per the computer for the geeks.

Small Private vs Large Public war.

QB Ju'Juan Johnson and high flying LCA makes the trip to Ruston from Lafayette for what should be their toughest game of the year. LCA also has two other huge games coming up. 

Ruston is absolutely stacked on defense with LSU, Louisiana Tech, and Tulane commits so far. Ruston has 7 prospects with D1/College offers on defense. They will try to slow down Ju'Juan and that high octane LCA offense.

Anyways, that's the skinny and GOTW here...

On the national scale per the "computer".

LCA (The Real) is ranked #185 nationally..... not to be confused with gardenstatecrawler's miserable LCA 

Ruston is ranked #335 nationally.

That's complete bullshit too. No way in hell some of these 1A and 2A small town teams from Nowhereville Nebraska, Iowa and even Texas are beating Ruston or LCA.

Maybe they can beat the fake gardenstatescrawler's LCA and that mess he and his butt buddies tried to pimp on us.

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

LCA (The Real) is ranked #185 nationally..... not to be confused with gardenstatecrawler's miserable LCA 

That's complete bullshit too. No way in hell some of these 1A and 2A small town teams from Nowhereville Nebraska, Iowa and even Texas are beating Ruston or LCA.

Maybe they can beat the fake gardenstatescrawler's LCA and that mess he and his butt buddies tried to pimp on us.

Or maybe Ruston is not good. They were in a 4 quarter war with some Arkansas team ranked in the 600’s 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

From what I'm reading the game is sold out. Ruston Stadium is not terribly large, but I believe it holds about 7,000 or 8,000. 

There will be a stream also.

Later, dudes...

“I think a lot of people want to see a really good football player play, and they’re coming to watch LCA’s quarterback. And, you know, I think we’ve got some good players, too. So I hope what they are able to get out here and watch is a really good football game.”

The game will be streamed live on BearcatNationNetwork.com free of charge and can be heard on Z107.5 FM.

Screenshot_20230922-083823-176.png

18 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

Ruston is back to 3-0 after Warren Easton was stripped of it's 2 wins to start the season for an ineligible player so even if they were to win state there will always be an asterisk since they were beaten on the field

A bunch of real Dummies over at Warren Easton and Carver too ...

Meanwhile, I read an article this morning that said Ruston and Cabot, AR have agreed to play in 2024 and 2025. That's a good series.

Ruston has wins in 2022 and 2023.

Cabat is one of the better programs right now in Little Rock. Little Rock seems to be dominating Arkansas football of late with Bryant Conway, and Cabot. Metro Little Rock is not small by any standards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

That Arkansas team is stacked with Central Louisiana State Mud Dog commits. 

All you need to know is Lafayette Christian Academy QB Ju'Juan Johnson is a better looking QB prospect than bryce young was at mater haze.....and 5 times faster.

And like my other thread noted he's not even a QB by trade...... will play CB and return kicks at LSU 

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

A bunch of real Dummies over at Warren Easton and Carver too ...

Meanwhile, I read an article this morning that said Ruston and Cabot, AR have agreed to play in 2024 and 2025. That's a good series.

Ruston has wins in 2022 and 2023.

Cabat is one of the better programs right now in Little Rock. Little Rock seems to be dominating Arkansas football of late with Bryant Conway, and Cabot. Metro Little Rock is not small by any standards.

They aren’t even top 10 in Arkansas!!! LMAO! “That’s a good series” 

says the ass clown who tried and belittle national top 100 between real football states 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

All you need to know is Lafayette Christian Academy QB Ju'Juan Johnson is a better looking QB prospect than bryce young was at mater haze.....and 5 times faster

According to you, Bryce Young was gonna suck at Alabama.

Better looking against inferior competition.  Let me know when Johnson performs against teams like SJB, SFA and IMG.  

10 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

According to you, Bryce Young was gonna suck at Alabama.

Better looking against inferior competition.  Let me know when Johnson performs against teams like SJB, SFA and IMG.  

....bryce young has had the best of everything so far in his very young and small life. He hasn't had to make anybody look good or better.

You see what he's doing in the NFL, right? He's certainly not making those players look good or any better. But all you bryce young fangirls say "OH he needs great players, Panthers suck"

Yeah, yeah....get in line. 

Just now, RedZone said:

....bryce young has had the best of everything so far in his very young and small life. He hasn't had to make anybody look good or better.

Alabama's receivers weren't that good last year either and he carried them. You would actually have to watch the games and understand what you were watching to know that, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So why is Alabama struggling so badly this year?

You see what he's doing in the NFL, right? He's certainly not making those players look good or any better. But all you bryce young fangirls say "OH he needs great players, Panthers suck"

What did your hero do his first year for the Bengals? 

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Alabama's receivers weren't that good last year either and he carried them. You would actually have to watch the games and understand what you were watching to know that, though.

They were better wide receivers than other teams had, dude.

I see you are a little rusty. Don't worry. Red will knock some that rust off for you. 😂

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

If anyone's had better of everyting at all times, it's Burrow.

Jefferson

Chase

Chase

Higgins 

Boyd

Mixon

Joe Burrow has made some TEs look pretty damn good.

..... bryce young can't even see the TE running down the field....."I'm open, I'm open, I'm open, throw it"

Be nice Red.