What about the Miami Hurricane? That question was answered today.

RedZone

All Miami had to do yesterday was a take a knee for a win.....they ran the ball and fumbled. 

https://x.com/espn/status/1710870119558033415?s=20

SPN

“That’s one of the biggest coaching mistakes at this level that I have ever seen in my lifetime.” Miami could've taken a knee and closed out Georgia Tech. Instead ... disaster struck 😳

I think so too, Mario.

What was your guy thinking, finch?

$8 million per year

Cristobal will join the Hurricanes on a 10-year contract worth $8 million per year, a source told The Athletic. Cristobal's agreement with Miami also includes significant investments for support staff, assistant coaches and recruiting

The only question answered was Cristobal, nor any coaching staff member, is good in math. 

Also, the replay seems to show it wasn’t a fumble in another vid I saw. 

But what transpired after the fumble recovery, Miami deserved to lose.  

https://x.com/espn/status/1710870119558033415?s=46&t=Ub_4ZB--blmAW22AUOdwqQ

There was one other pass for good yardage prior to the winning TD pass in the clip above. 

59 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Shocking game.   I didnt get to watch it but my Close friends that are canes were blowing up my group text about the refs.  What happened near the end?

Just flip on the local news later.  I’m sure it will still be a feature, especially for Sunday week summaries.  Or check the vid I shared above and listen to the same commentator’s two harsh comments.  

Also, it looked on vid (not this one) that the Miami back was down.   After turnover, GA Tech had a deep out to the left, over an outstretched Miami db.  Was a low pct play but converted.  Then Leary’s speed finished it on the next play, beating two defenders like Bob Hayes was running the route, with the clock expiring.  

5 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Just flip on the local news later.  I’m sure it will still be a feature, especially for Sunday week summaries.  Or check the vid I shared above and listen to the same commentator’s two harsh comments.  

Also, it looked on vid (not this one) that the Miami back was down.   After turnover, GA Tech had a deep out to the left, over an outstretched Miami db.  Was a low pct play but converted.  Then Leary’s speed finished it on the next play, beating two defenders like Bob Hayes was running the route, with the clock expiring.  

WOW