GA HSFB week 7 Scoreboard.

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Are they not good teams? 

Glynn is painfully average.... they opened the season with a Blowout to 2A #1 Benedictine 35-8 

Then Hurricane Irma happened and killed 2 weeks for em... 

I try not to be tough on Glynn Academy or Camden because Hurricane Irma F**Ked up Glynns Practice fields and the actual stadium... same with Camden... 

They had to Cancel 1 week and travel for what was susposed to be a home game for 2 weeks straight... 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Northside 9-7 over Valdosta in the 3rd. 

TCC was over Warner Robins Demons in the fourth 21-20 but as I typed this, Warner Robins went up 27-21 with 6 minutes left in the game. 

You know what? I actually laughed at how trash Valdosta's offense is. Those receivers couldn't even catch a cold! That's how funny it was. 

Just now, FootballGuy said:

You know what? I actually laughed at how trash Valdosta's offense is. Those receivers couldn't even catch a cold! That's how funny it was. 

Well, this is a similar score to the game between these two last year as well, but that was a rain game in Valdosta. 

Yeah. Valdosta has some issues on O. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, this is a similar score to the game between these two last year as well, but that was a rain game in Valdosta. 

Yeah. Valdosta has some issues on O. 

After what I seen tonight, it's definitely the receivers. And it's bad when you're dropping passes with gloves on. And Hunter Holt? Lord Jesus..... where did he get the idea of playing quarterback from? Lol. He'd be a pretty good running back, but that boy has some of the worst quarterback attributes I've ever seen. 

• Haha 1

Just now, FootballGuy said:

After what I seen tonight, it's definitely the receivers. And it's bad when you're dropping passes with gloves on. And Hunter Holt? Lord Jesus..... where did he get the idea of playing quarterback from? Lol. He'd be a pretty good running back, but that boy has some of the worst quarterback attributes I've ever seen. 

I wasn't gonna go there, because you know, there's the Rabid guy running around here that was trippin' when the black TD club VP was saying they were favoring a certain QB that wasn't skilled as another certain one last season.

Hunter is a runner not a passer. Anyone can see that. What they have beyond him is the coaches kid right? 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wasn't gonna go there, because you know, there's the Rabid guy running around here that was trippin' when the black TD club VP was saying they were favoring a certain QB that wasn't skilled as another certain one last season.

Hunter is a runner not a passer. Anyone can see that. What they have beyond him is the coaches kid right? 

Yep. It's Hunter, Tate Rodemaker, and the Ard kid. Ard has a strong arm with 0 accuracy. He threw 2 picks tonight in the 1st half. Tate threw the pick 6...which wasn't his fault; it was the receiver's fault. Hunter had some big runs....but when it came time to pass, he turned into Brock Osweiler. He literally took the sack if no one was open. 

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Look here its week 7 And I could give a shit less about what you think. OOS games are done. 

Non-region games are mostly done. 

We dont care rather you find it interesting or not. 

OOS competition isn't gonna determine the GA state Champion. 

So kick rocks Hombre.... 

Warner Robins could quite possibly be the WEAKEST 7-0 5A team in HISTORY! Tonight, they were down 21-0 in the first half to 2-4 Thomas Co. Central! And came back to win by the hair on their chinny chin, chin, in the fourth quarter, 30-28, on a last second FG!

Also tonight, Northside pulled one outta their ass against Valdosta! Winning 16-7 at McConnell-Talbot Stadium in Warner Robins, with a tad more than 50 TOTAL yards of offense! Valdosta ripped and roared to a total of about 100 yds., but were victimized by four INT's! The only offensive points in the game were scored on a first half FG by Northside! The rest were vie the Pick Six!!

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk what or how it happened, but there's less than a minute left in the TCC/Warner Robins game and Warner Robins went up 30-28, after TCC being on the Warner Robins 10 just under two minutes left, they didn't score. 

Central was up 21-0 in the first half, and the Northside and Lee people I was talking to, thought that it was a TYPO!

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Glynn is painfully average.... they opened the season with a Blowout to 2A #1 Benedictine 35-8 

Then Hurricane Irma happened and killed 2 weeks for em... 

I try not to be tough on Glynn Academy or Camden because Hurricane Irma F**Ked up Glynns Practice fields and the actual stadium... same with Camden... 

They had to Cancel 1 week and travel for what was susposed to be a home game for 2 weeks straight... 

HOW does wind and rain, mess up CONCRETE?