Venice 12 v. IMG 24 4th QTR

PrepGridiron

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I hate that they don't turn it on like I think they could. 

I'm sure that it's by design, because they need teams to play them, and if they just rout everyone, hardly anyone would sign up to play.

you have a point but one these days they will take a team too lightly and it will be their downfall

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I hate that they don't turn it on like I think they could. 

I'm sure that it's by design, because they need teams to play them, and if they just rout everyone, hardly anyone would sign up to play.

I don't think they are trying to sandbag, I just think they don't need to do anything flashy. Run left, run right. slant here, out there. Flash the deep ball and play base defense. That's it. KISS (keep it simple stupid) and you win. limit TOs and play conservative football

• Like 2

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

I don't think they are trying to sandbag, I just think they don't need to do anything flashy. Run left, run right. slant here, out there. Flash the deep ball and play base defense. That's it. KISS (keep it simple stupid) and you win. limit TOs and play conservative football

I forgot one and was just reminded by the INT from IMG. Make the other team make the mistake

• Like 2

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Probably. These days, flashy offenses are what sells so-to-speak. These guys and at least when they played Colquitt, AHP, just kind of lay on you with their huge lines and wear you down. Take what you give and keep at it. 

It works. They're both ranked highly, and keep right on winning. Pretty or not.