Colquitt 27 vs Camden 6 Final

Rufus69

Gurus....this is it.   Buddha has waved his hand.   Ms. Violet has cut me off the Woodford Reserve...but...I've got a backup.   We're heading to the Millhouse Restaurant in Kingsland where I will restart my quest for nirvana.  It's a great place to kick things off and though they've had reason...they have NOT tossed me from the establishment so far (many trips).

The GAME starts at 7:30 pm.  Rush says I should be ready to give him my promised...ONE PLAY...in the 2nd half.  I did some extra lifting this morning so I'm focused and determined.  Gonna be a tremendous crowd in Gilman.  The Hawgs are....READY...TO...RUMBLE !!!!!...GUARANTEED.       "Doc" has already started deflating footballs and since Steven just committed to UCONN...he's ready to air them out.

Lord...this is what high school football is all about.

Hawgs and BlueCats.

Till the bitter end.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Gurus....this is it.   Buddha has waved his hand.   Ms. Violet has cut me off the Woodford Reserve...but...I've got a backup.   We're heading to the Millhouse Restaurant in Kingsland where I will restart my quest for nirvana.  It's a great place to kick things off and though they've had reason...they have NOT tossed me from the establishment so far (many trips).

The GAME starts at 7:30 pm.  Rush says I should be ready to give him my promised...ONE PLAY...in the 2nd half.  I did some extra lifting this morning so I'm focused and determined.  Gonna be a tremendous crowd in Gilman.  The Hawgs are....READY...TO...RUMBLE !!!!!...GUARANTEED.       "Doc" has already started deflating footballs and since Steven just committed to UCONN...he's ready to air them out.

Lord...this is what high school football is all about.

Hawgs and BlueCats.

Till the bitter end.....

Rufus>>

Camden?  I thought Camden was in Baltimore?

Just in from the game in Kingsland.  Here's a quick synopsis.....

Both teams played decent defense.  Both teams played sloppy on offense.  Colquitt actually played more sloppy but we simply had more athletes.  Not sure who won the penalty yardage battle...but it was close.  One of the "stripers" was obviously being paid "piecemill" by the number of flags he threw.  But....he did not discriminate.

It looked like the BlueCats just ran out of steam.

Lord...the Hawgs DID NOT look good.  But we ran the ball....and we ran it pretty durn well...considering we only ran (5) different plays.  It is what it is.  Tift is another game and perhaps the magic will return.

Help us Obi Wan Kenobi....you're our only hope.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Whatcha think Rufus? 

Our qb looked good on the first drive. Silly play calling in the intermediate area around the Camden 35 caused us to stall in the red zone yet again. Blocked kick. 

Then, the kid got hit a couple of times and went all loopy on us. Over throwing again etc. I'm convinced he can't really take a hit without getting all shook. Then he doesn't seem to recover and the play calling takes the ball outta his hands. 

When he's on, he's on though.