Tampa Bay Area in Semifinals

181pl

11 minutes ago, 181pl said:

The whole stupid metro and suburban classification was done to avoid the public v private issue. Because of schools like STA unduly influencing the FHSAA.

Again, STA opposed the Metro/Suburban split. 

If you're going to spam the board with your inane ramblings at least get the facts partially right.

7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Under the artificial construct that public schools could compete with private schools if they had open enrollment, and then they point to Miami Central example which is a fallacy.

Hello there, strawman.

Chaminade's two closest games this season were both against public schools. One of them wasn't Miami Central.

7 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I don’t dislike NB813. I’ve actually met him. We met at the STA jesuit game a few years back. He’s a nice guy. We just have different views on things lately. 

Your views are exactly the same. You're just too stupid to understand that.

You both have no clue what you're talking about in this regard.

26 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I don’t dislike NB813. I’ve actually met him. We met at the STA jesuit game a few years back. He’s a nice guy. We just have different views on things lately. 

How much did you two slip the refs.  😂 

My fav before the game winning drive (flags final drive all on STA shockingly) was STA being called for holding on their punter’s shank, that had little hang time or distance.  I was like 🤔.   If I recall somewhat correctly, Jesuit started at near midfield or maybe even STA territory.  

But Jesuit earned it that night, no question about it.  You expect these things on the road.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Hello there, strawman.

Chaminade's two closest games this season were both against public schools. One of them wasn't Miami Central.

If you know how to read. I’d point you to the top of the post where we talk about Dade County being a complete anomaly. And especially just limited to three or four schools. Of course, including central. The 10 times state champions.

you actually made my point for me shit for brains.

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Your views are exactly the same. You're just too stupid to understand that.

You both have no clue what you're talking about in this regard.

Coming from the guy who is too much of a stupid shit head to admit that a nationally recruited private school as an advantage over some public school drawing from the kids and it’s district.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Because they have to play the Broward privates.

You're the genius who claimed on the special needs board that Plant wouldn't be an underdog to Monarch.

Yes, they would.

🤡🤡 stop making my points for me dunce. If you take out Columbus and let them compete against like schools Plant could play theMonarchs of the world and we’d have good competitive games between  quality similar opponents. 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

But the Broward publics, who "have historically won zilch" are still better than the Hillsborough publics.

You make no points. Your posts are incoherent slop.

Based on what you homerness? Hillsborough public schools have 9 state titles. Broward 1. Shit for brains. 

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

and to this day, you’ve never stated why STA avoids IMG like the plague? I know that question has been posed at least a dozen times. Mostly by me.

George Smith refused to play them is what I heard.  I’m not sure he would have accepted the SFA game, but Twan did.  

Not sure what Twan’s take is on IMG.