The 5 FG NOLA Saints Are Really Hard On My Eyes!

RedZone

Saints QB Derek Carr can't throw a TD pass to save his life.

He only has 10 TD passes this season. That's down there with Bryce Young (9) and totally unacceptable for a starting NFL QB. Carr has attempted 372 passes this year.

The Saints need to draft them a young QB (taller than 5-9, sorry Bryce) and roll with the youth. We ain't going anywhere with Derek Carr. 

We get the 12th Pick in the 1st Round.......will be some great QBs on the board.

6 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I’m willing to bet you’re not easy on the eyes either.

And, quit talking to yourself….

IMG_0037.jpeg

If I want to talk serious football I have to talk to myself sometimes, I enjoy the conversation too!

If I want to talk joke football I go to your thread/s and read/talk about Westside, Nebraska High School.

You just ain't a football dude, dude. 

Red, Brees was quoted this week as saying something to the extent of his right arm no longer working and he tosses balls to his kids with his left arm.  
He’s good with any activity up to the point of raising his shoulder to a F that position as I recall reading.  I think Joe Namath would choose Drew’s discomfort post career quickly, but still sucks.

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

That pretty much sums it up...... especially yesterday.

The sad thing is the Saints almost have a Top 10 offense, currently #12.

We can move the ball down the field. 

Of course when I look at the stats I guess I should be thankful the Saints average 20 points a game.

No matter how bad you think you got it somebody always has it worse. And there's a lot of worse this year. 😄

Derek Carr has to tighten his ass up though. He's supposed to be better than that.

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

That fumble was costly as was the 92 Yard pick-6 Carr threw.....

We weren't going to score TDs anyway....... but I guess we missed a couple golden FG opportunities. 😧😄

A middle-of-the-road pick isn't going to solve much. The Cardinals, Giants, Panthers, Patriots, and Bears are all going to be picking top 5, which takes New Orleans out of the Williams/Maye sweepstakes.  Retry Taysom Hill at QB and draft the best wide receiver available. 

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That pretty much sums it up...... especially yesterday.

The sad thing is the Saints almost have a Top 10 offense, currently #12.

We can move the ball down the field. 

Of course when I look at the stats I guess I should be thankful the Saints average 20 points a game.

No matter how bad you think you got it somebody always has it worse. And there's a lot of worse this year. 😄

Derek Carr has to tighten his ass up though. He's supposed to be better than that.

Yup, you could be a Giants fan.  

Let’s get the beat. 🎶 

Injuries, Swiss cheese and a field that doesn’t please… we need a new field, a D to yield and an OL to shield…

We can’t stop good D’s, if we had automobiles… we suck on 3rd downs, and got no offensive wheels… 

😊

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 941Indian said:

A middle-of-the-road pick isn't going to solve much. The Cardinals, Giants, Panthers, Patriots, and Bears are all going to be picking top 5, which takes New Orleans out of the Williams/Maye sweepstakes.  Retry Taysom Hill at QB and draft the best wide receiver available. 

I guess I'll let the season play out before I completely lose my mind. Might get better.

That said. The Saints might make a trade and get in that Top 10. Something to keep an eye on.

https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2023/11/21/2024-nfl-draft-rumors-saints-trade-jayden-daniels-mickey-loomis-picks-history/

• Like 1