GORMAN NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Antt

52 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

More stupidity.

And more empty arguments.

again, not a shred of fact or a tenable argument from you on any of this. you made an empty conclusion that Massilon is not talented. I’m sure you’ve never scouted them or seen their players up close, or talked to any of the schools scouting their players. So again you’re just being a clown.

i’m guessing you have no respect for high school football in Texas. Hell you don’t have respect for anything or anybody unless the name Saint Thomas Aquinas is attached to it. Just stop posting now because you’re making yourself look worse.

On 12/19/2023 at 5:21 PM, THEOC89 said:

DLS had a 151 game winning streak, Books written about them and a Movie…. A Mythical Natty means nothing, it is just an opinion….

But since you are counting, DLS had 4 Straight USAT Mythical Natty’s which no one else has done…. That is the only poll anyone paid attention to back then….. 

yup, i would say that is more than enough. However, i don't see this ever happening, DLS producing a Heisman Trophy winner.