Gavin Newsom defies Supreme Court ruling to trample the 2nd amendment

Nolebull813

13 hours ago, Bormio said:

Tribe is actually a very well-known leftist constitutional law professor from Harvard and was probably the most quoted legal voice in the media 20-30 years ago (because he was very left).  He is far from being a nobody, despite the fact that you haven’t heard of him.

Or, is the fact that only far right nutters seem to know who he is proof that he’s a nobody? I’m going with the latter.

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s insanity that you think a bunch of rednecks who committed crimes and were arrested for those crimes is worse than Biden, laundering billions of dollars to Ukraine and their corrupt government and him trying to cancel billions of dollars in liberal loans by the lower and middle class taxes. 

You people keep saying everyone is “laundering money.” And it makes zero sense whatsoever. You clearly don’t know what it means to launder money, therefore it’s impossible to understand what you’re accusing these people of.

image.jpeg.5fecb0ceaa1363b21baed5b0ecdd7052.jpeg

21 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What’s funny is I have never heard of the clown either until the president of Harvard was getting canceled for plagiarism, and they were sticking up for her because this Tribe dude was guilty of plagiarism, and they swept it under the rug

See, here’s why I don’t ever believe you. Every time I bother to look up anything you people say, it’s never like you claim. Ever. Like ever ever.

Google this guy’s name and add “plagiarism” to the end. The very first fucking result is a giant headline from the Harvard newspaper itself that states “Prof Admits to Misusing Sources.” Sort of a strange way to “sweep it under the rug,” wouldn’t you say? Or maybe you missed the articles in the L. A. Times, NY Times, WaPo, etc… It’s all over the place. And you’re lying. Again. 

image.gif.197f331886eebafe087f274242d29abd.gif

image.thumb.png.09880f4a0679476678c856e50e77b048.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

No it’s just that you are not as informed as you think

I don’t soak up the daily drama like a fucking school girl. I don’t know which gift Joe Biden left at the podium after his speech, I don’t know what sort of lighting was used in the latest Hunter Biden dick pic leak, and I don’t know which professor you’re cancelling today because they plagiarized a sentence in 1984. 

If the above are the types of things you think one needs to know to be “informed,” then by your definition I am absolutely uninformed. Thank fucking God.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

You people keep saying everyone is “laundering money.” And it makes zero sense whatsoever. You clearly don’t know what it means to launder money, therefore it’s impossible to understand what you’re accusing these people of.

image.jpeg.5fecb0ceaa1363b21baed5b0ecdd7052.jpeg

Laundering is taking dirty money and cleaning it. But they are taking clean money and dirtying it. So I get your point.

whatever you want to call it they are giving billions of dollars to one of the most corrupt foreign dictators in the world with no audits or checks and balances. The money just gets recycled amongst all the crooked politicians in Ukraine and the US. Democrat and Republicans. That’s why they are so pro war because this is where they make their real money.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Laundering is taking dirty money and cleaning it. But they are taking clean money and dirtying it. So I get your point.

No you don't. You understand absolutely nothing.  I will give you credit for consistency though.  Just uninformed every time you post.  

whatever you want to call it they are giving billions of dollars to one of the most corrupt foreign dictators in the world with no audits or checks and balances. The money just gets recycled amongst all the crooked politicians in Ukraine and the US. Democrat and Republicans. That’s why they are so pro war because this is where they make their real money.

I get you are pro Russia and anti-American AND that you are never ever ever right about anything, but I will tell you what a google search will tell you.  The Pentagon Inspector General has so far found no evidence of any corruption and the resources are going where they should.  We did not start the war and neither did Ukraine...dolt.  You can look at it as the United States doing the right thing and supporting an ally and stopping a enemy from further destabilizing the region or as an extremely smart investment that is paying huge dividends.  The Russian military has lost quite a bit and is nowhere near where they were before they started war.  We spent 0.33% of our GDP to help an ally and deplete Russian equipment and manpower significantly.

How much aid the U.S. has sent to Ukraine, in 6 charts | PBS NewsHour

Russian military reserves "significantly depleted", analysts say | Euronews

The thing is that if we didn't spend this money in Ukraine but instead spent it on benefits for poor and hungry people in this country you would complain about that.  The only thing that doesn't bother you guys is when we give money/tax breaks to corporations and the super wealthy.  

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I get you are pro Russia and anti-American AND that you are never ever ever right about anything, but I will tell you what a google search will tell you.  The Pentagon Inspector General has so far found no evidence of any corruption and the resources are going where they should.  We did not start the war and neither did Ukraine...dolt.  You can look at it as the United States doing the right thing and supporting an ally and stopping a enemy from further destabilizing the region or as an extremely smart investment that is paying huge dividends.  The Russian military has lost quite a bit and is nowhere near where they were before they started war.  We spent 0.33% of our GDP to help an ally and deplete Russian equipment and manpower significantly.

The thing is that if we didn't spend this money in Ukraine but instead spent it on benefits for poor and hungry people in this country you would complain about that.  The only thing that doesn't bother you guys is when we give money/tax breaks to corporations and the super wealthy.  

Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world 

https://www.worldeconomics.com/National-Statistics/Corruption-Levels/Ukraine.aspx

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I think the poor and hungry should be assisted. Just not live their life on government dependence. It is supposed to be temporary help when you are down bad and are in between a stable life. Not women who pop out babies mostly out of wedlock, guys sitting home playing games and live off the middle class who subsidizes the bad behavior that is enabled by the government. It’s not meant for people pulling out their IPhone from their Coach purse to check their food stamp balance. 

But it’s all moot anyways because the American kids starve while Ukrainian oligarchs and corrupt leaders as well as American politicians are getting stupid rich off this war they instigated