Denver hospital overwhelmed by illegals

Hospital is $130 M in debt.  This is a good thing right?  Yay open borders….way to go Joe.

oh and the illegals fly free and cut the lines at the airport, while not required to show ID.  cmon 66 and bb, tell me how this makes sense?

can not wait!

1st. day. Border closure and drilling 🇺🇸

• Like 1

I’ve been to Denver twice and one of the times I was there I was driving down the street and it looked like there was courthouses and political buildings. I’m not sure, but what I do remember is there was a huge sign that said, we love immigrants Plastered on one of the buildings for all to see . 

they voted for this. So this is what they desire. So there is no point in getting upset over it.

• Like 1

When Ron DeSantis was passing laws that were pissing off left wingers I always said that these are the leaders that were elected to put these laws in place. They are popular with the majority of the people who voted for the leaders. So kindly go fuck off.

But it’s the same for every state. The leaders of each state are elected by the majority of the residents and the laws passed in those states are just the majority desire. So they should have laws that line up with their beliefs. 

Denver, NYC and Chicago have residents and leaders that love immigrants and want them to come to America. So everything that happens in regards to immigration in the cities was the desired effect all along so it’s not my place to get in the way of what they want.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Crickets….cmom Dems I provided a link…oh wait, facts.  Gotcha.  Gnite!

How about you write your congressman and tell them.  Republicans are why we don't have immigration reform.  100% on brand of you all to complain about a problem you have no intention to fix. 

But it doesn't stop you from bitching on a high school football forum because...you have no thoughts that go deeper than a sound bite.   Every one of you does this. 

What is it with you about 'facts'.  It isn't like you even know what a fact is.  Does posting a link make it a 'fact'?  Or does the source of the article make it a 'fact'?  I think I get it...you think anything you like is a 'fact' and anything you do not want to hear is 'fake news'.  That is weak minded.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

How about you write your congressman and tell them.  Republicans are why we don't have immigration reform.  100% on brand of you all to complain about a problem you have no intention to fix. 

But it doesn't stop you from bitching on a high school football forum because...you have no thoughts that go deeper than a sound bite.   Every one of you does this. 

What is it with you about 'facts'.  It isn't like you even know what a fact is.  Does posting a link make it a 'fact'?  Or does the source of the article make it a 'fact'?  I think I get it...you think anything you like is a 'fact' and anything you do not want to hear is 'fake news'.  That is weak minded.  

Agree to disagree.

Another thing @I AM IRONMAN, Republicans have been trying to take away health insurance for millions of Americans.  Even during a pandemic they tried.  Trump said he was going to take it away and replace with something better.  Nobody believed that, even the cult didn't believe that.  If he did, you all would be pissed about it probably.  You do not want to do anything that would help Americans.  To say otherwise is just lying.  

Your fake outrage is again noted.  

I would only be upset if this was happening in Red cities or states. Because I know it would be forced upon them without their consent. But it’s happening in places that want it so it’s perfectly fine. As long as it stays there, there is no issue. Just keep this experience blue! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Another thing @I AM IRONMAN, Republicans have been trying to take away health insurance for millions of Americans.  Even during a pandemic they tried.  Trump said he was going to take it away and replace with something better.  Nobody believed that, even the cult didn't believe that.  If he did, you all would be pissed about it probably.  You do not want to do anything that would help Americans.  To say otherwise is just lying.  

Your fake outrage is again noted.  

Read the subject line of this post.  This is why I’m done with you.

• 1 month later...

The city of Monument, south of Denver has declared itself a non-sanctuary city. The mayor said that it's sending a message to Denver that they shouldn't expect Monument to help Denver deal with the mess they asked for with that sanctuary city nonsense.

Not to be outdone, Mesa County, 240 miles west of Denver has declared itself a non-sanctuary county. 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

The city of Monument, south of Denver has declared itself a non-sanctuary city. The mayor said that it's sending a message to Denver that they shouldn't expect Monument to help Denver deal with the mess they asked for with that sanctuary city nonsense.

Not to be outdone, Mesa County, 240 miles west of Denver has declared itself a non-sanctuary county. 👍

I kinda have to laugh at certain folks on here about all this.

There are 11 sanctuary states.  Nearly all either became "sanctuaries" during Trump's presidency and/or strengthened their sanctuary policies in that time. Of course, this doesn't include RI or NM (who some consider sanctuaries) or the many counties and municipalities in sane states that have declared themselves sanctuaries also. 

Throw in cancellation of border wall construction in 2021.

These asshats throw up neon welcome signs and prop open the door while waiving free housing, schools, medical care and money, and then have the gall to point fingers at the right.  When a sane state like Texas tries to actually enforce our border (and protect itself), THEN Biden takes action. Atrocious.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

I kinda have to laugh at certain folks on here about all this.

There are 11 sanctuary states.  Nearly all either became "sanctuaries" during Trump's presidency and/or strengthened their sanctuary policies in that time. Of course, this doesn't include RI or NM (who some consider sanctuaries) or the many counties and municipalities in sane states that have declared themselves sanctuaries also. 

Throw in cancellation of border wall construction in 2021.

These asshats throw up neon welcome signs and prop open the door while waiving free housing, schools, medical care and money, and then have the gall to point fingers at the right.  When a sane state like Texas tries to actually enforce our border (and protect itself), THEN Biden takes action. Atrocious.

And they don’t even care how foolish they look.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And they don’t even care how foolish they look.

This is how ridiculous it has gotten:

The total number of southwest land border encounters since Biden assumed office in 2021 is 7,298,486, CBP data shows.

That is larger than the population of 36 U.S. states, including Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

• Like 2