Superbowl rosters by state. Florida Texas and Georgia round out the top 3

Ga96

8 minutes ago, Fred said:

FIFY

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/super-bowl-58-where-kansas-city-chiefs-and-san-francisco-49ers-played-high-school-football/

For all the talk about IMG generating players, there is only one listed for either team.

Unless I’m mistaken, there shouldn’t have been any listed. 

Beal left Grayson for IMG and finished his senior year in GA no?  

IMG_8428.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Born in Michigan and prepped in GA

I hope the article gave GA one for him, but probably not.  

Hate when IMG is listed like it’s a FL school.  

They should always use the player’s home town prior to the transfer in these stats.  

The minority on the A team are likely FL kids.  

• Like 1

Colorado is represented by 3 dudes.

49er coach Kyle Shanahan prepped at Cherry Creek High School, as his dad, Mike, was the coach of the Broncos. Mike coached Ed McCaffrey on those Bronco teams that won 2 Super Bowls. Ed sent his sons to Valor Christian, where Christian was the most electric player I've even seen play high school football. I officated a number of his games, and was awestruck by his athleticism.

Mike Pennel is a DT for the Chiefs, and played briefly at Grandview High School in the Cherry Creek school district. He only played briefly because he was ineligible for the first 3 1/2 years of high school (didn't get the greatest of grades in school). His first game he ever played in high school was midway thru his senior year, and happened to be in a game against my son's team. He was a monster -- SEC-type DT back in the Fall of 2008.

I'm an AFC guy, and for whatever reason always pull for the AFC in the Super Bowl...even if it's an AFC West rival.

But I like Christian McCaffrey.

I don't care who wins. Just looking for a good Super Bowl. 

I'd have difficulty betting against Mahomes.