Two NYPD officers attacked by several Illegal immigrants

13 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

All but one ( I think) released almost immediately..  left or right……..that’s just wrong.

It’s sad for the officers because I don’t think they want open borders and mass illegal immigration. Hopefully the police are ok, and can move to a place that is not as tolerant of rampant invasions. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

also sad that only one reply to this thread.  WTF people?  You good with this shit?

You give zero information. No links, commentary, thoughts, opinions, context, etc… You pop in with a single, grammatical nightmare of a vague, nonsensical sentence and then vanish. Nobody knows what the fuck you’re talking about. How do you expect someone to go about responding to that? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You give zero information. No links, commentary, thoughts, opinions, context, etc… You pop in with a single, grammatical nightmare of a vague, nonsensical sentence and then vanish. Nobody knows what the fuck you’re talking about. How do you expect someone to go about responding to that? 

Open the fuckin link genius! Like we all do.  #denial

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I don’t click on links without any context or description. But thanks for thinking about me.

Ok just for you.  A group of ILLEGAL immigrants attacked 2 NYPD officers…then show after no bail, flipping everyone off and laughing.  That good enough for you? Left or right…that’s just wrong.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ok just for you.  A group of ILLEGAL immigrants attacked 2 NYPD officers…then show after no bail, flipping everyone off and laughing.  That good enough for you? Left or right…that’s just wrong.  

Thanks for the context. I now know what happened and that you think it was wrong. That’s a good start.

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2024 at 9:54 PM, GoBigBlack said:

Thanks for the context. I now know what happened and that you think it was wrong. That’s a good start.

Do you even watch the news?  CNN and Co.  never showed the footage. Shock 😳

im a proud son of a 29 year NYPD (retired at Captain) pre Giuliani.  This infuriates me…even if I was left. It’s not political it’s common human sense.  You were here illegally, you attack cops, you get let out on bail for nothing, and then you flip everyone off while laughing. Just be honest is that right?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Do you even watch the news?  CNN and Co.  never showed the footage. Shock 😳

No, I don’t watch the news… as I’ve stated many times. And even if I did, you’d use the fact that I haven’t seen it as proof that it wasn’t shown? Lol.

19 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

im a proud son of a 30 year NYPD (retired at Captain) pre Giuliani.  This infuriates me…even if I was left. It’s not political it’s common human sense.  You were here illegally, you attack cops, you get let out on bail for nothing, and then you flip everyone off while laughing. Just be honest is that right

And I’m proud… of you. You have now given context to the story, added your own personal thoughts and opinions, and asked others what they think. This is major progress. Now, add in a clearly labeled link with a source named or listed, throw all of that into the first post, and you’re on your way to communicating like a human being. 

Now as for your question — “Is that right?”

Is what right? You being the son of a NYPD cop? Them being here illegally? Not having to post bail? Flipping off the cameras? Laughing about it? You're making progress, don’t stop now.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Now as for your question — “Is that right?”

Is what right? You being the son of a NYPD cop? Them being here illegally? Not having to post bail? Flipping off the cameras? Laughing about it? You're making progress, don’t stop now.

Really? I guess I gave you the benefit of the doubt. A group of illegal immigrants beat down two cops then flipped off everyone with the middle finger because they were released with no bail. Is that clear enough for you pal?

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

@GoBigBlack simply put…do you agree that they should be let free…with a free flight to California…so they can do this to LAPD, SDPD SFPD  etc?

I can’t agree or disagree since I don’t have enough information to say. Based on what I do know, I wouldn’t want them set free, no.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Oh and NEVER talk down to me…I expected better from you…my mistake…live and learn.

7 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Might have something to do with the shit you said about my daughter. You think?

Based on your confused happy face emoji response you need clarification. I asked if you think the comment you made insinuating that I sexually abuse my two-year old daughter has anything to do with the way I talk down to you. So… do you?

15 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Just for you guys @World Citizen @GoBigBlack

IMG_0041.mov

I always disagree with violence against another.  ALWAYS.  Talking about violence against another person, no matter who they are, is also something I disagree with.  I would feel the exact same way about NYPD beating up illegals and gettig away with it.  Or killing unarmed people.  Or killing people for simply running away.  

3 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Based on your confused happy face emoji response you need clarification. I asked if you think the comment you made insinuating that I sexually abuse my two-year old daughter has anything to do with the way I talk down to you. So… do you?

What the hell are you talking about?

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I always disagree with violence against another.  ALWAYS.  Talking about violence against another person, no matter who they are, is also something I disagree with.  I would feel the exact same way about NYPD beating up illegals and gettig away with it.  Or killing unarmed people.  Or killing people for simply running away.  

It if the courts say they are innocent then they are innocent right? When it comes to Trump, any guilty verdict is taken as gospel. You use it as proof of your narrative. That court verdicts mean he is guilty. So wouldn’t it be the same the other way around? When courts say the police were innocent we have to take it as gospel. Courts don’t ever get it wrong. Ever. And if you think they ever have in history, then you can’t sit there and say a guilty Trump verdict means he is automatically truly guilty. 

• Like 1