4A VS 6A Texas

rockinl

36 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Very rare in Texas. 4A VS 6A. Although San Benito is a border school. My money may be on Carthage. bEastTexas. 

https://www.kltv.com/2024/02/09/carthage-schedules-6a-team-2024-schedule/?fbclid=IwAR3PxixeYBd8us5NXljW5OC3ssdWK2R_Dg__KwWL4l7zct2h5TkXJ6N2V0U

rockinl, what can you tell me about West Monroe's new Head Coach Kevin Davis?  I know he was the Offensive Coordinator for Carthage on some of their State Championship teams and went on to be Head Coach and later AD for Pleasant Grove. What should we expect for the Rebs under his leadership?  I was really hoping with his contacts in Texas that we might see some Texas teams on our schedule but that certainly is not the case for this cycle.  Thanks!

It's pretty common in Mississippi and Louisiana for the smaller schools to play the larger schools.

If Carthage is as great as the 3 Texas Musketeers that post here make them out to be they should roll a school like San Benito. Doesn't matter if San Benito is 10A. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

It's pretty common in Mississippi and Louisiana for the smaller schools to play the larger schools.

If Carthage is as great as the 3 Texas Musketeers that post here make them out to be they should roll a school like San Benito. Doesn't matter if San Benito is 10A. 

San Benito is on par with your LA top dogs and Cathage would run roughshod through Lousyana. So, yes, Carthage should handle them pretty easily. 

53 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

San Benito is on par with your LA top dogs and Cathage would run roughshod through Lousyana. So, yes, Carthage should handle them pretty easily. 

Words just cannot describe how foolish of a person you are!

Carry on, hillbilly.

49 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Wow.  For those of you who didn’t know, now you know.

That’s a haul.

IMG_2669.jpeg

The game will probably be played in Houston or Austin.

Thing is 6A Longview is like 25 miles from Carthage and they never ever play.

Carthage is a 4A wannabe!

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The game will probably be played in Houston or Austin.

Thing is 6A Longview is like 25 miles from Carthage and they never ever play.

Carthage is a 4A wannabe!

Carthage is 60 miles from Lufkin and they won't even play Lufkin. 😧😭😧