Meanwhile: mAga greene Says We Can Expect More Earthquakes And Other Things!

If anyone needs to repent it's mAga "backseat" greene.

There's no telling how many guys banged that blonde whore while she was married. Fact!

Her husband finally had enough of that bullshit and hit her hard with the papers.

#repent

20 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If anyone needs to repent it's mAga "backseat" greene.

There's no telling how many guys banged that blonde whore while she was married. Fact!

Her husband finally had enough of that bullshit and hit her hard with the papers.

#repent

*Forgive me, my Lord as I have sinned under your righteous eyes.

I was a nasty backseat blonde whore...please stop the earthquakes and other things from happening. I repent!".

"donald says he will repent tomorrow"

😂😧😂😧😂

Screenshot_20240406-080929-952.png

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

*Forgive me, my Lord as I have sinned under your righteous eyes.

I was a nasty backseat blonde whore...please stop the earthquakes and other things from happening. I repent!".

"donald says he will repent tomorrow"

😂😧😂😧😂

Screenshot_20240406-080929-952.png

IMG_0099.jpeg

• Haha 1

Red Flag was always the punk in school who got made fun of by the blonde girls. He so desperately wanted to be with them but his ferret face, lack of a chin and mom jeans turned them off. So now we have to suffer through his miserable adulthood and his decades old contempt for the women who embarrassed him many moons ago. 

MTG reminds him of all the girls who used to laugh at him. He can still hear it to this day. When you see someone get as angry as him saying how much he hates this person or that person it’s proof that he really hates himself. No one who loves life, and love their self would express so much hatred all the time 

• Haha 2

LOL!

Red Zone and I seldom see things the same way. However...I can sympathize with him on the issue of blonde girls.

I am 50% Scandinavian, and I've always had the hots for blonde girls. But those blonde girls would have nothing to do with me. With the exception of one crazy redhead, the only girls with whom I had any success with, were brunettes.

So when I think of reparations, there are two groups I would like reparations from:

1. Any lame-brain who voted for Biden, and

2. Blonde girls...especially blonde cheerleaders! 

• Haha 2