Great News For Lowndes

Rufus69

Gotta hold on to that ole Rufus.

Besides nobody in charge at Lowndes would allow that. If nothing else they all agree on not hiring him.

I would only be against it because of his age. I hope we can find the current rush in the football coaching world. Right now we have a clown at the helm. 

Man I tell you I get a kick out of the idiots we have on Lowndes Baseball radio. Calling rush everything they can think of and talk about his morals. One goes on to say "how can anyone hire him to be leaders of young men" (they are rumpy supporters by the way). They truly have a mental illness. An even bigger kicker rush is also a rump supporter.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Man I tell you I get a kick out of the idiots we have on Lowndes Baseball radio. Calling rush everything they can think of and talk about his morals. One goes on to say "how can anyone hire him to be leaders of young men" (they are rumpy supporters by the way). They truly have a mental illness. An even bigger kicker rush is also a rump supporter.

Very odd. Baseball guys would care about Rush. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Very odd. Baseball guys would care about Rush. 

That's how much they think they are better than him. Their "moral compass" tells them to say that they are better than rush every time his name is brought up. I'm almost all cases they are no better than he is and most are worse.