SJR vs PJ The Official Non public Group 3 game Thread

LiberalDonaldTrump

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

By 12/1, BC wouldn't have played a tough game since 10/27. At least they'll be healthy. 

I remember you saying sharkey left because they wouldn't let him play offense at dbp. If that was the case you guys lost on this kid. He's special on offense. You know i was tough on him last year so i wasnt excited about the addition. Man has he proved me wrong. Kid is a baller.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

28-7 SJR 

Final

SJR vs DPC in NPG3 final. 

I didn’t watch the game so this is just my hypothesis ... but I’m guessing pope John tried to establish the run with their two stud RBs because that’s what they do  .... and sjr  stuffed the run game. Sjr more vulnerable to the pass and that’s not pope Johns strong suit (although I think bc gashed sjr on ground) .... 

Who watched the game that can confirm or correct ? 

8 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I didn’t watch the game so this is just my hypothesis ... but I’m guessing pope John tried to establish the run with their two stud RBs because that’s what they do  .... and sjr  stuffed the run game. Sjr more vulnerable to the pass and that’s not pope Johns strong suit (although I think bc gashed sjr on ground) .... 

No ... they put their linebacker denucci at Qb and ran wild cat most game that one rb had like 2 caries

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

They were pretty even pass to run ration until 4th when they had to pass to score quickly. Not a lot of success eitherway. They moved the ball on wildcat early to keep it close. They played the LB commit thats going to BC at wildcat. Big kid with great feet. Other than that not much else worked.  They scored on 4th and 9 with a 30yd pass.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not bashing. Just stating more real-life facts. Stop being so sensitive. 

Sensitive me? Your true colors have really shined through this year with your constant Toal bashing. Tell me how many other players through the years he changed the players positions and the went on to be great players? Short term memory and selective memory. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Didn’t pope John play sjr really tough in montvale month ago? Why switch up offensive philosophy ? 

No they really didnt. Joes up 20-0 with 5mon in 4th. Took feet off gas and pope connected on a few passes which lead to two quick scores. Other than that the generated very little offense.

• Like 1