SJR vs PJ The Official Non public Group 3 game Thread

LiberalDonaldTrump

19 minutes ago, BurnBabyBurn said:

Who won the fight after the game? SJR Classy!  

Sjr of course.. PJ ran off the field after they got punched in the teeth..... and classy for the PJ fans who ran onto the field... lmao he tried fighting a football player.. lmao what did he expect was going to happen 

this was the first time I've seen an injury time out for a fan lol

watch replay for the fight....cheap late hit and then pushing and jawing by Pope John....SJR did not wrong just defending themselves etc......solid win on the road.....on to metlife for the replay of last year.....congrats to DPC as well for making it...should be fun ....Vir Fidelis 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PJ player #5 SR LB Ty Hranicka started it all w his cheap hit at the end of the play.

Watch from 133:34-39 a woman walking next to a cop in an overcoat either slips and falls cause she's so drunk or fakes a fall to make it look like the cop pushed her. He definitiely did not if you watch the replay in slow motion. 

Then the woman's hubby goes after the cop. To be continued....

You sure Augie wasn't poaching again?

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PJ player #5 SR LB Ty Hranicka started it all w his cheap hit at the end of the play.

Watch from 133:34-39 a woman walking next to a cop in an overcoat either slips and falls cause she's so drunk or fakes a fall to make it look like the cop pushed her. He definitiely did not if you watch the replay in slow motion. 

Wonder who that lady is to be able to just walk in the middle of the field and pull that shit I'm glad she got hurt 

😭 no one even touches her, the guy grazed her and she flops harder than Lebrun in the 2012 finals

IMG_0090.GIF

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Well Baller this is Hauler and I got PJ player/coach interview. EAD9E80D-FA37-4478-97B1-5D691792541F.mov

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Sensitive me? Your true colors have really shined through this year with your constant Toal bashing. Tell me how many other players through the years he changed the players positions and the went on to be great players? Short term memory and selective memory. 

BRAVO James!!...finally making some sense!

• Like 1