SJB = IMG

Sammyswordsman

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You need less air in your head old man... 

Bae be laughing at you now.  Come visit me at UCSB on your spring break.  I'll prolly have finals, but will get you a little sumthin sumthin.  Give you a Calif dream to help you forget that big ox Ga gal who pantsed you in PE

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Bae be laughing at you now.  Come visit me at UCSB on your spring break.  I'll prolly have finals, but will get you a little sumthin sumthin.  Give you a Calif dream to help you forget that big ox Ga gal who pantsed you in PE

Big ox Gal? 

You dont know where the f**k I be.... 

Son I aint in Colquitt and yes I did that if @HawgGoneIt can take jabs at my education I can take jabs at Colquitt County girls...  

And I didnt get pantsed I got wrestled to the ground like a pig.... 

And I dont need help getting a woman

Its a slow process but Im getting there... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

And by the way Im not looking for no anorexic girl.... you can keep them to yourself... California girls dont know how to eat or what to eat...  

Quinoa is not food... 

That Shits fucking inhumane... 

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Read the reviews.  We have much better reviews than Bezerkly

http://www.studentsreview.com/CA/UCSB.html

Doesnt matter... 

Im assuming you live on campus... 

I stayed on campus once... 

Then my roomate f**ked one of his party sluts on my bed... 

That shit was done immediately... 

Stayed in an apartment ever since....

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Doesnt matter... 

Im assuming you live on campus... 

I stayed on campus once... 

Then my roomate f**ked one of his party sluts on my bed... 

That shit was done immediately... 

Stayed in an apartment ever since....

I'm in Anacapa dorm its on campus.  Kids are chill.  No major issues like you had.  Come out some time  maybe you can transfer

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I'm in Anacapa dorm its on campus.  Kids are chill.  No major issues like you had.  Come out some time  maybe you can transfer

Honestly Sammy me and you at the same school might not be wise... 

There will never be a dull moment thats for sure... 

But trust me... 

Im a bad influence... 

Ever fed a seagull an alka seltzer? 

Ever put an entire pack of mentos in a 2 liter coke with the lid on and put it in someones bookbag and watched it explode? 

You see I stay ahead of my schoolwork and as a consequence... I get bored... so me and my friends do some shit that may or may not be morally outstanding... 

14 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Friendly tip dont feed seagulls alka seltzers they dont blow up like balloons... they actually throw until they die...  dont ask me how I know but its not funny... 

Its pretty sad... 

Honestly if I could I'd be at USC right now. Their Media and Film school is amazing... 

George Lucas and Stan Lee are two of my favorite people of all time and my motivation . 

My dream is to have my own Media corporation sort of like Marvel.  My own characters,movies,etc... 

Ive already writing my own series have my own heroes and villains. 

Its still a work in progress...  

I want my characters to be loved by everyone... 

Admitedly I know that won't happen. 

But one of my biggest issues lately has been accidently making characters Overpowered and Character attachment... Ive been writing on 2 series for a long time now... 

And one of the characters Ive  recently created is a villain named Malice. 

Malice is a 7 headed dragon born from a blackhole that sucked up more than light...   

If you know the basics of black holes anything that enters can not escape... 

Well in my series thats not true.... Malice was born as the result of a society that tried to attain perfection they believed that you could attain perfection by abolishing sin... so how did they do this? 

The high council would pick 7 innocent citizens at random and force them to carry the burdens of their world. Each person would carry a different sin. 

Talia- Vessel of Envy 

Brady- Vessel of Pride 

Javelin- Vessel of Wrath 

Nevil-Vessel of Greed

Lester-Vessel of Sloth

Victoria Vail-Vessel of Lust.  

Afterwards each picked citizen would be launched into the emptiness of space. 

Well usually the process goes pretty well but not this time! The rocket they where launched in got sucked up by a blackhole. 

Black hole basics yet again:

Black holes also suck up cosmic rays.... 

Well their bodies where already carrying Massive amounts of dark/negative spiritual energy. That combined with The cosmic rays of space severely altered their physical form,distorted their minds and fused their bodies together.  And thus Malice was born. Each head represents a sin... Malice has no memory of its past lives it acts solely on instinct and nothing more.... 

It breathes anti-matter fire that erases anything it touches...  

Its the size of earths sun. 

Its scales are as black as the night sky. 

It has silver horns and eyes of piercing fire.... 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Honestly if I could I'd be at USC right now. Their Media and Film school is amazing... 

George Lucas and Stan Lee are two of my favorite people of all time and my motivation . 

My dream is to have my own Media corporation sort of like Marvel.  My own characters,movies,etc... 

Ive already writing my own series have my own heroes and villains. 

Its still a work in progress...  

I want my characters to be loved by everyone... 

Admitedly I know that won't happen. 

But one of my biggest issues lately has been accidently making characters Overpowered and Character attachment... Ive been writing on 2 series for a long time now... 

And one of the characters Ive  recently created is a villain named Malice. 

Malice is a 7 headed dragon born from a blackhole that sucked up more than light...   

If you know the basics of black holes anything that enters can not escape... 

Well in my series thats not true.... Malice was born as the result of a society that tried to attain perfection they believed that you could attain perfection by abolishing sin... so how did they do this? 

The high council would pick 7 innocent citizens at random and force them to carry the burdens of their world. Each person would carry a different sin. 

Talia- Vessel of Envy 

Brady- Vessel of Pride 

Javelin- Vessel of Wrath 

Nevil-Vessel of Greed

Lester-Vessel of Sloth

Victoria Vail-Vessel of Lust.  

Afterwards each picked citizen would be launched into the emptiness of space. 

Well usually the process goes pretty well but not this time! The rocket they where launched in got sucked up by a blackhole. 

Black hole basics yet again:

Black holes also suck up cosmic rays.... 

Well their bodies where already carrying Massive amounts of dark/negative spiritual energy. That combined with The cosmic rays of space severely altered their physical form,distorted their minds and fused their bodies together.  And thus Malice was born. Each head represents a sin... Malice has no memory of its past lives it acts solely on instinct and nothing more.... 

It breathes anti-matter fire that erases anything it touches...  

Its the size of earths sun. 

Its scales are as black as the night sky. 

It has silver horns and eyes of piercing fire.... 

pretty creative brotha!   I've always said if you have determination and passion for something you can find a way to get it done.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

pretty creative brotha!   I've always said if you have determination and passion for something you can find a way to get it done.   

I try man.  

Creating Heroes is the difficult part. 

Its hard to create a good hero without using cliches. 

Its easier to create a Villain because with villains you can do whatever you want and still turn out great. 

But with Heroes its not that simple.  

Hell. My main hero Ace was created by a villain. 

Which is something that you dont see to often. Mostly because it can create plotholes or come with unintended consequences. 

Or the fact that eventually the created hero is gonna have to kill their creator. 

But in Ace's case he can't as his creator is Immortal in absolutely every sense of the word... 

I mean she survived an impact of 800 Gigatonnes. Im no math genius   but thats the equivalent of having 100 moons crash into you at once...  

Dont quite know how you kill something that can survive that...