SJB = IMG

Sammyswordsman

12 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Did you watch the game? It was 26-20 halfway through the 4th with some kid they basically pulled out of the stands to play QB😀 and this against many feel is the best in the country

Did you see the final score? They were doubled up on the scoreboard.

And they were just exposed by SJB who can't score on a defense that actually has a pulse. Even MD is average on that side of the ball.

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Right?  It was much closer than it should have been.  However, they didnt seem to improve as much as they must have hopes.  What do you think?  Did they improve from IMG to playoff? 

I don’t think they improved mainly because everything on offense is set up by the running game and they were not the regular centennial running attack

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What was the reason for their ranking in general?

They lost to IMG by 20.... 

Struggled with Serra 

And got blown out by SJB...

And then everything else on their schedule was roadkill... 

All of that is true but...

Losing to IMG by 20 is nothing most every team would do. This has been talked about just a few post ago.

Serra is a good team who imo has improved where in nearly every other year they seem to not play to their talent.  Not this year.  Also it is a bad matchup for Cen10.

They for blown out in large part to not having the starting qb.  SJB is really good right now.  They have improved by a lot. Imo

Schedule=roadkill

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Did you see the final score? They were doubled up on the scoreboard.

And they were just exposed by SJB who can't score on a defense that actually has a pulse. Even MD is average on that side of the ball.

Hold on I feel a double standard rolling in on a peach 🍑.I believe you know football (being from GA not withstanding) So you know any teams defense can only last so long when their offense gives them absolutely nothing...now factor in its IMG so yeah they battled for as long as they could without an offense 

Just now, Ararar said:

Hold on I feel a double standard rolling in on a peach 🍑.I believe you know football (being from GA not withstanding) So you know any teams defense can only last so long when their offense gives them absolutely nothing...now factor in its IMG so yeah they battled for as long as they could without an offense 

Forgive me if I don't see what point you're trying to make since it's obviously not Cen10 being overrated.

6 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

We we're told by Samantha that Cen10 was the equivalent of IMG because they would have won that game if McKee was in the game. Now Ararar says that Cen10 scored 0 points with McKee in the game. You don't think that is a double standard when excuse making?

So Cen10 plays two teams with a pulse and losses both because McKee was out. Newsflash... Cen10 has an injury prone leader at QB who can't stay on the field. So why the frick are we ranking based on what they would do IF he were to play. You Californians are just silly.

I thought he was playing.  If I had known I would have not had such a high opinion of how good they are.  Excuse making?  Absurd.  Cali has never been one to make excuses. 😁

Bc Sammy and Ararar state different opinions doesn't mean anything as far as Californians being silly.  Your silly. 😋

I do like how you said "we" when referring to rankings.  You are a team player and that's more important than your ability to be wrong about Cen 10.  

14 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

IMG didn't look like world beaters vs Chanler or Central either.

IMG vs SJB would be a 50%-50% game.  Not sure either can beat the Stache 

Not sure if they beat the Stache either but would love to find out.  IMG plays them closer imo.  A TD either way.  As good as MD is, IMG is as good as they want to be.  

8 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Since y'all in Georgia see overrated teams every week on Georgia football fields you may be an expert on the subject

No such thing exist here in GA, my experience has come from watching the farce y'all call football in California.

Remember when SJB was favored by several touchdowns over STA? I was one of a handful that picked the lowly Raiders in that game because I don't consult California preps for my football evaluations.

23 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

No such thing exist here in GA, my experience has come from watching the farce y'all call football in California.

Remember when SJB was favored by several touchdowns over STA? I was one of a handful that picked the lowly Raiders in that game because I don't consult California preps for my football evaluations.

No I think you’ve seen so much overrated GA games you’ve become an expert.Hey I’m giving you a complement 

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

What I don't understand is you Cali guys wanna use the chain game to match up SJB to IMG, but fail to realize the chain game kills SJB.   IMG would beat STA handedly this year.

As usual the word "would have" kept into the conversation.   

Hie many games did IMG dodge in 2017?   How many relevant OOS games did GA pass on in 2017?

How many relevant games did Calif play in 2017?

Dont think you want to go there 

SJB's best OOS win is the same team DLS beat (by a similar margin).    Now that being said SJB would be stylistically a tough matchup for DLS, and I think they'd probably win by 2 scores.   I think SJB would similarly have a lot of trouble matching up with IMG.    

I have no problem with MD being the best in the land right now, but their wins aren't as crazy impressive as people make them out to be.   BG isn't what they were last year, SJB lost to a team that isn't that great this year, and Jersey isn't elite this year.    

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

As usual the word "would have" kept into the conversation.   

Hie many games did IMG dodge in 2017?   How many relevant OOS games did GA pass on in 2017?

How many relevant games did Calif play in 2017?

Dont think you want to go there 

Lol I'm pretty sure they tried to make up those games and their opponents didn't want to.   

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

We we're told by Samantha that Cen10 was the equivalent of IMG because they would have won that game if McKee was in the game. Now Ararar says that Cen10 scored 0 points with McKee in the game. You don't think that is a double standard when excuse making?

So Cen10 plays two teams with a pulse and losses both because McKee was out. Newsflash... Cen10 has an injury prone leader at QB who can't stay on the field. So why the frick are we ranking based on what they would do IF he were to play. You Californians are just silly.

I never said Cen10 beats IMG with McKee.  I also never thought Cen10 was better than SJB.   I had Cen10 on tier 3 

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

All of that is true but...

Losing to IMG by 20 is nothing most every team would do. This has been talked about just a few post ago.

Serra is a good team who imo has improved where in nearly every other year they seem to not play to their talent.  Not this year.  Also it is a bad matchup for Cen10.

They for blown out in large part to not having the starting qb.  SJB is really good right now.  They have improved by a lot. Imo

Schedule=roadkill

Serra would beat Colquitt 

• Like 1