Auburn 26 Bama 14 FINAL

TheMaximumHornetSting

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't really see how Bama can get in at this point. They may honestly deserve it over quite a few teams that will get first consideration now that Bama can't be the SEC champs though. 

Only way i see it is Clemson losing to South Carolina then beating Miami 

Or Oklahoma losing big 12 championship and that may not even be enough 

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Well hold on now.... the past few non championship games bama has played in resulted in losses, so idk if they'll win their bowl game because they don't seem to care about those games. 

Maybe. One would think that their competitive nature would prevail, but that could be the reason why they got beat tonight? Idk.

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Honestly unless Oklahoma loses then bama is out or if Clemson loses tonight then wins over Miami next week 

Ohio State probably jumps bama if they win big 10 the more i think about it 

How in the hell is ohio state even being considered for the playoff? They got blown out twice! 

Now even tho Auburn has two losses, one of those losses was a close loss on the road and the other loss was 4 point loss to LSU in a hostile environment. 

Auburn gets in with two losses with a SEC championship win and wins over two number 1 teams. 

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Bama gets in if Wisconsin loses next week. Simple. 

Wisconsin has a 50/50 shot at worst IMO next week

I dont see it...  this was a critical loss... 

Losses like this near the end of the season are rough... 

I think OSU would get the nod but at the same time that wouldnt be good... 

Bama could still get in if someone Fumbles... 

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, it's called improving as a team. A team can take some losses, and still possibly beat any other team in the country on a given night later. 

It also helps playing the games at home and against teams whose pass offense stinks. Not to mention, your strength is your defensive line against two running teams

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

How in the hell is ohio state even being considered for the playoff? They got blown out twice! 

Now even tho Auburn has two losses, one of those losses was a close loss on the road and the other loss was 4 point loss to LSU in a hostile environment. 

Auburn gets in with two losses with a SEC championship win and wins over two number 1 teams. 

They will likely use argument that Ohio State knocked off 2 teams in top 4

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

It also helps playing the games at home and against teams whose pass offense stinks. Not to mention, your strength is your defensive line against two running teams

Yep, what people are calling parity this year is really teams with mediocre at best QBs.

Just now, FootballGuy said:

And all this talk of, "even if miami beats clemson next week, they still won't get in" is bullshit. You just can't forget about 3 quality wins (VT, ND, and Clemson). And yes, they suffered a bad loss, but I'm pretty sure they'll be forgiven for that loss. Their quality wins would outweigh their loss by a lot. 

Those people saying that are idiots 

A 1 loss acc champ will get in whether they like it or not