O Rabid One's Bitch of the Day!

ORabidOne

MUST be nice to play in a county where the greatest feeder system on the PLANET resides, the Gwinnett Football League! Reportedly, there are THOUSANDS of lads who come through that program each season! And disperse and develop in the 25 plus high schools in the county, to make ALL of those WORLD CLASS! Only thing IS though, of those twenty five! MAAAAYBE FIVE in a given season, are capable of playing in 1AAAAAAA, affectionately touted by Sports Illustrated as, the LIL SEC! I was perusing the rather extensive roster of the North Gwinnett Bulldogs, and I discovered that they have a paltry 137 players on their roster! Among which they have some FIFTY who are 6'1" or taller! Keep in mind that the AVERAGE male in these United States is 5'8"! But THEN, it gets BETTER! APPARENTLY that league has produced THREE of the TOP TWO players in the COUNTRY, at their position! And they ALL happened to end up at schools who were in the SEMIS or better this season! But back to North Gwinnett! Their varsity started the summer drills with THREE QB'S!(Colquitt only has TWO in the whole system to eighth grade) But one of those three, the FRESHMAN phenom decided he wanted to START! So he transferred to the HATED neighbor down the trail at BUFORD, where he STARTED! Because he didn't want to sit on the bench for a SECOND, because Miss. State bound Cade Fortin, was the starter! As luck would have it though, Fortin went down to a broken leg in game TWO! And enter the projected fricking THIRD STRINGER Urzua, to lead them against a very good Milton team, 31-28! And third string Urzua is UN DAMN DEFEATED going into game fifteen! Yeah, there is no recruiting in Gwinnett county! EVERYBODY has THREE STARTERS on their VARSITY, and the #1 Center in the COUNTRY, at a PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL, while twenty of the other schools in the county, SUCK EGGS!xD

But with the Freshman all transferred up, and the other two QB's being SENIORS! Lets see if their first year coach, can pull another wabbit out of his hat for 2018! Colquitt needs um some a what these boys are a drinkin!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

MUST be nice to play in a county where the greatest feeder system on the PLANET resides, the Gwinnett Football League! Reportedly, there are THOUSANDS of lads who come through that program each season! And disperse and develop in the 25 plus high schools in the county, to make ALL of those WORLD CLASS! Only thing IS though, of those twenty five! MAAAAYBE FIVE in a given season, are capable of playing in 1AAAAAAA, affectionately touted by Sports Illustrated as, the LIL SEC! I was perusing the rather extensive roster of the North Gwinnett Bulldogs, and I discovered that they have a paltry 137 players on their roster! Among which they have some FIFTY who are 6'1" or taller! Keep in mind that the AVERAGE male in these United States is 5'8"! But THEN, it gets BETTER! APPARENTLY that league has produced THREE of the TOP TWO players in the COUNTRY, at their position! And they ALL happened to end up at schools who were in the SEMIS or better this season! But back to North Gwinnett! Their varsity started the summer drills with THREE QB'S!(Colquitt only has TWO in the whole system to eighth grade) But one of those three, the FRESHMAN phenom decided he wanted to START! So he transferred to the HATED neighbor down the trail at BUFORD, where he STARTED! Because he didn't want to sit on the bench for a SECOND, because Miss. State bound Cade Fortin, was the starter! As luck would have it though, Fortin went down to a broken leg in game TWO! And enter the projected fricking THIRD STRINGER Urzua, to lead them against a very good Milton team, 31-28! And third string Urzua is UN DAMN DEFEATED going into game fifteen! Yeah, there is no recruiting in Gwinnett county! EVERYBODY has THREE STARTERS on their VARSITY, and the #1 Center in the COUNTRY, at a PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL, while twenty of the other schools in the county, SUCK EGGS!xD

But with the Freshman all transferred up, and the other two QB's being SENIORS! Lets see if their first year coach, can pull another wabbit out of his hat for 2018! Colquitt needs um some a what these boys are a drinkin!

Honest to god I’m so jealous of u ...just one day I’d love to just take half of wat ever this Guy rabs doctor prescribes him daily ... those pills must be so strong for you to have that bad misspelling and conception of reality 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Honest to god I’m so jealous of u ...just one day I’d love to just take half of wat ever this Guy rabs doctor prescribes him daily ... those pills must be so strong for you to have that bad misspelling and conception of reality 

Rab is a unique character to say the least. 

3 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Couldn’t get through all this mess, what with all the misspellings, lack of punctuation, no paragraph breaks, unnecessary upper case, and just plain down home cutesy folksy slang, but my main takeaway is this:

That’ll be the day when you only have one bitch.

I don't need but one, as long as that bitch is your sweetie!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wosinc said:

Couldn’t get through all this mess, what with all the misspellings, lack of punctuation, no paragraph breaks, unnecessary upper case, and just plain down home cutesy folksy slang, but my main takeaway is this:

That’ll be the day when you only have one bitch.

MEEEEEEE, not use PUNC TU A TION?:$

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

NO DRUGS NECESSARY! I AM after all, HIGH on LIFE, BEcause, Barry is GONE with the WIND!xD Have you heard, the Dow is creeping towards TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND!:) Only 7,000 more than BARRY'S!xDxDxD