Question for Packer fans!

ORabidOne

Are the old practice fields at Colquitt not available any longer? Coach ProPst stated in a Moultrie Disturber article tonight! That he had to search for natural grass fields! And that Pelham was the only one available!

As an aside, Coach ProPst is NOT a very happy camper, that the playoff practice mindset has to be rebooted this week! He says that this is the farthest he's seen that mindset geared to playing in a finals! That it's very difficult to prepare to play a game, if you have two weeks to prepare, in what was originally set up for seven days! He also said, this rescheduling COULD have been handled much better! By having the games in the Mercedes Benz Stadium on one of the weekdays, Mon-Thurs! That playing THERE was among the dual goals of the team! NOW, most of the seniors will never get the chance to play in that venue!

THAT, plus THIS is finals week at Colquitt county! And this week marks the sixth week in a row, that the Packers have been on the road in the playoffs! While North Gwinnett sits snuggly and SMUGGLY  at HOME, for those six weeks!

On a happier note! It appears that some justice will be provided, in that GPB will televise the 7A finals!

Quit bitching!!!! 

You act like North Gwinnett doesn't have to deal with the same shit! 

I haven't heard a peep out of NG contingent all week!!!

They are just keeping their mouth shut, bringing their lunch pail to work and not crying and complaining about grass, refs, roads, snow, hotels, food is too hot, football hurts to catch when its cold, coach has 2 wives and only 1 luxury suite, etc etc!!!! 

North Gwinnett is gonna give Colquitt a good ole fashioned Atlanta Metropolitan ass whooping!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Quit bitching!!!! 

They are just keeping their mouth shut, bringing their lunch pail to work and not crying and complaining about grass, refs, roads, snow, hotels, food is too hot, football hurts to catch when its cold, coach has 2 wives and only 1 luxury suite, etc etc!!!! 

North Gwinnett is gonna give Colquitt a good ole fashioned Atlanta Metropolitan ass whooping!!!!!!! 

I think you are mistaken 

IMG_4920.JPG

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Quit bitching!!!! 

I think if rab and Hoover wasn’t alive .. the whole world 🌍  🗺 wouldn’t be rooting for Propst and company to get that L 

@HooverOutlaw

@ORabidOne

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Quit bitching!!!! 

WHAT SHIT do THEY hafta deal with FOOL? Colquitt has traveled 2700 miles! North Gwinnett has travel 27 miles!

And WHY SHOULD you hear anything from the BULLdogs? Their biggest disappointment thus far, is they don't get to play inside! And that Colquitt don't hand um the fucking trophy! They gonna hafta TAKE THAT!

And you mean, an ASS WHUPPIN like we got from Plant, AHP, and Cocoa?xD Hell, COCOA wouldn't even come play our por lil rebuilding Packers! They was SCEEERED! NEXT season, assuming we can find another coach! We gonna beat the SHIT OUT of those pussies, if they ain't afraid!

And since THIS was addressed to HOG NATION! WELCOME ABOARD our BANDWAGON!:)

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Quit bitching!!!! 

Let's all put our thinking caps on for a second...

North Gwinnett gets EVERYTHING they want.

They get to host a Championship game...in their stadium (never mind it doesn't have close to the the required seating) instead of a neutral site.  They get to host in front of their fanbase.  They play the game on Friday night at 7:30 pm when most of Colquitt's fans won't get off work until 5:00 pm.  It's about 3.5 hour drive. (had they played it on Saturday, Colquitt's attendance would have been MUCH higher)  And they play on their grass field instead of turf (the Benz and Colquitt's home field is turf).  

Yeah...i just can't believe we haven't heard a peep out of them.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, ORabidOne said:

WHAT SHIT do THEY hafta deal with FOOL? Colquitt has traveled 2700 miles! North Gwinnett has travel 27 miles!

And WHY SHOULD you hear anything from the BULLdogs? Their biggest disappointment thus far, is they don't get to play inside! And that Colquitt don't hand um the fucking trophy! They gonna hafta TAKE THAT!

And you mean, an ASS WHUPPIN like we got from Plant, AHP, and Cocoa?xD Hell, COCOA wouldn't even come play our por lil rebuilding Packers! They was SCEEERED! NEXT season, assuming we can find another coach! We gonna beat the SHIT OUT of those pussies, if they ain't afraid!

You beat the worst Plant team in a decade with not only the best Colquitt team ever but quite possibly the best team from GA ever. 

And you lost to AHP. At home. In front of your mama! 😂 AHP didn't bitch about traveling 10 back breaking hours on a bus to cow dung GA to go whoop some rednecks 😂

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I think if rab and Hoover wasn’t alive .. the whole world 🌍  🗺 wouldn’t be rooting for Propst and company to get that L 

@HooverOutlaw

@ORabidOne

TRUST me dummy! At first, Half of COLQUITT county was against ProPst, before he brought them onto the bandwagon! NOW, he could be elected MAYOR!

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You beat the worst Plant team in a decade with not only the best Colquitt team ever but quite possibly the best team from GA ever. 

And you lost to AHP. At home. In front of your mama! 😂 AHP didn't bitch about traveling 10 back breaking hours on a bus to cow dung GA to go whoop some rednecks 😂

They were 8-3 dummy! And we blew their asses OUT, 40-8! It COULDA been 100-0! But we WERE #2 in the nation in 2014!

Oh how you sunshine pussies like to suga coat thangs! OUR team was to finish 8-5, when they missed THREE 35 yd. FG's, by one of the best kickers in the nation!(DIVINE INTERVENTION) in the loss to NATIONAL #10 AHP!

And I'll take Cow Dung, Ga. over Hurricane Alley ANYDAY! There is a GOOD reason why many Snowbirds are trekking NORTH into the Peach State! They're tired of all the BULLSHIT with living in a glorified swamp! And I can't WAIT til those Burmese Pythons start eating your nuts off!

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

They were 8-3 dummy! And we blew their asses OUT, 40-8! It COULDA been 100-0! But we WERE #2 in the nation in 2014!

Oh how you sunshine pussies like to suga coat thangs! OUR team was to finish 8-5, when they missed THREE 35 yd. FG's, by one of the best kickers in the nation!(DIVINE INTERVENTION) in the loss to NATIONAL #10 AHP!

So God wanted AHP to win more than he wanted Colquitt to. 

Sounds like you need to repent all your sins before the NG game. And I'm mean ALL! Even the stuff that is still illegal in 35 countries.  😂

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So God wanted AHP to win more than he wanted Colquitt to. 

Sounds like you need to repent all your sins before the NG game. And I'm mean ALL! Even the stuff that is still illegal in 35 countries.  😂

Funny how what is losing all these legislator's jobs, was legal fifty years ago!xD Grown ass men use to MARRY teenagers! And NOBODY raised an eyebrow! ESPECIALLY, if you had Ruffi money!

34 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Let's all put our thinking caps on for a second...

North Gwinnett gets EVERYTHING they want.

They get to host a Championship game...in their stadium (never mind it doesn't have close to the the required seating) instead of a neutral site.  They get to host in front of their fanbase.  They play the game on Friday night at 7:30 pm when most of Colquitt's fans won't get off work until 5:00 pm.  It's about 3.5 hour drive. (had they played it on Saturday, Colquitt's attendance would have been MUCH higher)  And they play on their grass field instead of turf (the Benz and Colquitt's home field is turf).  

Yeah...i just can't believe we haven't heard a peep out of them.

Rufus>>

I'll bet they have a big ass smile of their faces Friday night! From all the felatio administered by the GHSA!