Question for Packer fans!

ORabidOne

28 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ya let’s elect a mayor that sleeps with mistresss and headbuts little kids .. sounds like he should be mayor of Paterson 

Sleeps with mistresses? Ok.... 90% of people have cheated at SOME point in their life

Headbutts LITTLE KIDS? Wow... Since when is a 17-18 year old that works out literally every day and plays a violent sport... And could kick your ass... A little kid? Who takes running shots to the head every day from other people with helmets on..

The only people that had a problem with that are fucking pussies.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Sleeps with mistresses? Ok.... 90% of people have cheated at SOME point in their life

Headbutts LITTLE KIDS? Wow... Since when is a 17-18 year old that works out literally every day and plays a violent sport... And could kick your ass... A little kid? Who takes running shots to the head every day from other people with helmets on..

And the only one without a helmet was Coach PROpST! And he wasn't mad at our kicker! He was trying to fire our team UP! And it WORKED! They went out after that, and kicked the SHIT outta the Mill Creek team! And guess who will be the head coach on the opposite side of the field Friday night? And WHO do you suppose is Colquitt's DC? Palace INTRIGUE EVERYWHERE!

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So God wanted AHP to win more than he wanted Colquitt to. 

Sounds like you need to repent all your sins before the NG game. And I'm mean ALL! Even the stuff that is still illegal in 35 countries.  😂

WELL, I was TRYING to make NICE NICE!:) I COULDA said you girls pulled one outta your ASSES!

And MOST things are just illegal in the USA!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Are the old practice fields at Colquitt not available any longer? Coach ProPst stated in a Moultrie Disturber article tonight! That he had to search for natural grass fields! And that Pelham was the only one available!

As an aside, Coach ProPst is NOT a very happy camper, that the playoff practice mindset has to be rebooted this week! He says that this is the farthest he's seen that mindset geared to playing in a finals! That it's very difficult to prepare to play a game, if you have two weeks to prepare, in what was originally set up for seven days! He also said, this rescheduling COULD have been handled much better! By having the games in the Mercedes Benz Stadium on one of the weekdays, Mon-Thurs! That playing THERE was among the dual goals of the team! NOW, most of the seniors will never get the chance to play in that venue!

THAT, plus THIS is finals week at Colquitt county! And this week marks the sixth week in a row, that the Packers have been on the road in the playoffs! While North Gwinnett sits snuggly and SMUGGLY  at HOME, for those six weeks!

On a happier note! It appears that some justice will be provided, in that GPB will televise the 7A finals!

The small practice field behind the field house is still in use, but, it's practically in the swamp of the Okapilco creek. It's not a real field. They generally do drills there and that's it. The practice field at the new high school is already sprinturf. I suppose they could have tried to use a soccer field, but there's no goal posts or end zones etc. 

All the more reason to go up and kick that ass at their house. Just because the deck feels stacked. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The small practice field behind the field house is still in use, but, it's practically in the swamp of the Okapilco creek. It's not a real field. They generally do drills there and that's it. The practice field at the new high school is already sprinturf. I suppose they could have tried to use a soccer field, but there's no goal posts or end zones etc. 

All the more reason to go up and kick that ass at their house. Just because the deck feels stacked. 

They need to rectify that natural turf malady before next season! We'll probably have at least three scrimmages/games on grass in 2018!

17 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Sigh... 

Thats a pretty big percentage  number. I'd also cut it to 60%... 

23 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Are the old practice fields at Colquitt not available any longer? Coach ProPst stated in a Moultrie Disturber article tonight! That he had to search for natural grass fields! And that Pelham was the only one available!

As an aside, Coach ProPst is NOT a very happy camper, that the playoff practice mindset has to be rebooted this week! He says that this is the farthest he's seen that mindset geared to playing in a finals! That it's very difficult to prepare to play a game, if you have two weeks to prepare, in what was originally set up for seven days! He also said, this rescheduling COULD have been handled much better! By having the games in the Mercedes Benz Stadium on one of the weekdays, Mon-Thurs! That playing THERE was among the dual goals of the team! NOW, most of the seniors will never get the chance to play in that venue!

THAT, plus THIS is finals week at Colquitt county! And this week marks the sixth week in a row, that the Packers have been on the road in the playoffs! While North Gwinnett sits snuggly and SMUGGLY  at HOME, for those six weeks!

On a happier note! It appears that some justice will be provided, in that GPB will televise the 7A finals!

Hmmm.  Your major premise seems to be the extra week and mindset.  North Gwinnett has the same issues.  North Gwinnett also wanted to be a part of the first finals in the Benz and have their seniors have that experience.  Looks like finals are next week for Gwinnett so this week they should be studying hard.  Don't give us that crap about being on the road and they weren't.  They won their region and the Packers didn't.  Remember, y'all have learned the benefit of winning region and it is amplified in your case specifically because of the travel issue.  Heck, last year we had to come to y'all and we won our region.

22 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Let's all put our thinking caps on for a second...

North Gwinnett gets EVERYTHING they want.

They get to host a Championship game...in their stadium (never mind it doesn't have close to the the required seating) instead of a neutral site.  They get to host in front of their fanbase.  They play the game on Friday night at 7:30 pm when most of Colquitt's fans won't get off work until 5:00 pm.  It's about 3.5 hour drive. (had they played it on Saturday, Colquitt's attendance would have been MUCH higher)  And they play on their grass field instead of turf (the Benz and Colquitt's home field is turf).  

Yeah...i just can't believe we haven't heard a peep out of them.

Rufus>>

6,000 seats.  That's the requirement.  If you want to complain about the day and time, talk to your coach.  I understand he's the one with the Saturday conflict.  I don't blame him in the least for not missing the wedding.  It is not only the right choice, it is the only choice.  I don't know but I'd be willing to bet N Gwinnett would have been willing to play on Saturday.  But to blame them for the Friday night game, nah, have to call BS on that.

I agree it is a cluster.  I agree the Packers got screwed on making the trip for nothing.  But don't got complaining about things your coach had a hand in.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

6,000 seats.  That's the requirement.  If you want to complain about the day and time, talk to your coach.  I understand he's the one with the Saturday conflict.  I don't blame him in the least for not missing the wedding.  It is not only the right choice, it is the only choice.  I don't know but I'd be willing to bet N Gwinnett would have been willing to play on Saturday.  But to blame them for the Friday night game, nah, have to call BS on that.

I agree it is a cluster.  I agree the Packers got screwed on making the trip for nothing.  But don't got complaining about things your coach had a hand in.

Rush asked for a Saturday game.  He had already worked out the logistics for Jacob's wedding.  North Gwinnett said no.  The GHSA said no.  You can call BS all you want...but you'd be dead wrong.  The less number of Colquitt fans making the trip...the smaller the problem with no seating.

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

What happened to the two grass fields, next to the field house at the ole high school?

There is only one field left there. They use it almost daily. The fact is, that by the end of January, the complete operation is at the new high school and Packer Park. To have grass fields to play on they'll have to add uprights to a soccer field. No more buses back and forth to the old property. That's of course the whole reason for the new facilities to begin with. 

3 hours ago, Fred said:

Hmmm.  Your major premise seems to be the extra week and mindset.  North Gwinnett has the same issues.  North Gwinnett also wanted to be a part of the first finals in the Benz and have their seniors have that experience.  Looks like finals are next week for Gwinnett so this week they should be studying hard.  Don't give us that crap about being on the road and they weren't.  They won their region and the Packers didn't.  Remember, y'all have learned the benefit of winning region and it is amplified in your case specifically because of the travel issue.  Heck, last year we had to come to y'all and we won our region.

Colquitt was #2 in the FUCKING NATION in 2015, and was on the ROAD THREE STRAIGHT WEEKS to NORTH Georgia! FACE it, Gwinnett county has VASTLY more advantages in the playoffs, than teams from 1AAAAAAA! After one road game to SOWEGA! The WORST case scenario for you clowns is, that you go FIFTEEN miles ON the ROAD!

And WHO did North Gwinnett BEAT to WIN that REGION, NOBODIES? In order to win the region, Colquitt would have had to win games against two TOP TEN teams in the state!  

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is only one field left there. They use it almost daily. The fact is, that by the end of January, the complete operation is at the new high school and Packer Park. To have grass fields to play on they'll have to add uprights to a soccer field. No more buses back and forth to the old property. That's of course the whole reason for the new facilities to begin with. 

NOW, if we can just find a coach to utilize those new facilities!

10 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Colquitt was #2 in the FUCKING NATION in 2015, and was on the ROAD THREE STRAIGHT WEEKS to NORTH Georgia! FACE it, Gwinnett county has VASTLY more advantages in the playoffs, than teams from 1AAAAAAA! After one road game to SOWEGA! The WORST case scenario for you clowns is, that you go FIFTEEN miles ON the ROAD!

And WHO did North Gwinnett BEAT to WIN that REGION, NOBODIES? In order to win the region, Colquitt would have had to win games against two TOP TEN teams in the state!  

Honestly, we probably wouldn't be playing in the Championship had we beaten both Lowndes and Tifton. In my opinion this team doesn't have the leadership or discipline to keep themselves grounded and focused. They needed those wake up calls to realize they aren't good enough to just show up and go through the motions.

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Honestly, we probably wouldn't be playing in the Championship had we beaten both Lowndes and Tifton. In my opinion this team doesn't have the leadership or discipline to keep themselves grounded and focused. They needed those wake up calls to realize they aren't good enough to just show up and go through the motions.

Its Tift County thank you... 

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rush asked for a Saturday game.  He had already worked out the logistics for Jacob's wedding.  North Gwinnett said no.  The GHSA said no.  You can call BS all you want...but you'd be dead wrong.  The less number of Colquitt fans making the trip...the smaller the problem with no seating.

Rufus>>

As unlikely as it seems, I'll take your word for it.  Color me surprised that N Gwinnett wouldn't agree to a Saturday game.  I'd love hear their reasons.

7 hours ago, Fred said:

As unlikely as it seems, I'll take your word for it.  Color me surprised that N Gwinnett wouldn't agree to a Saturday game.  I'd love hear their reasons.

Their reasons are pretty simple, if it was a Saturday game there would be more people there. They don't have room for more people. Have the game on Friday and limit those that can come. If only our game was on Saturday, a lot of people that attended the other championships would have come and made the cluster even larger.

3 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Their reasons are pretty simple, if it was a Saturday game there would be more people there. They don't have room for more people. Have the game on Friday and limit those that can come. If only our game was on Saturday, a lot of people that attended the other championships would have come and made the cluster even larger.

You didn't ask for it...but I'll give you an....

AMEN !!!!!

Hard to work till 5:00 pm and get to Suwanee by 7:30 pm.  

Rufus>>

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:24 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Quit bitching!!!! 

You act like North Gwinnett doesn't have to deal with the same shit! 

I haven't heard a peep out of NG contingent all week!!!

They are just keeping their mouth shut, bringing their lunch pail to work and not crying and complaining about grass, refs, roads, snow, hotels, food is too hot, football hurts to catch when its cold, coach has 2 wives and only 1 luxury suite, etc etc!!!! 

North Gwinnett is gonna give Colquitt a good ole fashioned Atlanta Metropolitan ass whooping!!!!!!! 

WHAT does one of those look like? Colquitt's worst Nawth Jawja playoff whuppin in fifty years, was by eighteen points! CONVERSELY, Colquitt has administered quite a few to THEM!(30-13, 46-17, 62-20, 29-9, 52-31, 49-7, 60-31, 52-14, 50-20, and 45-14)