Possible Propst Replacements at Colquitt

94Packer

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Need to include New York in our total too. Most of us that work in NYC live in NJ. Please report back on revised figures. Thx. 

PS...#150 is a good friend. 

SOOOO, 9,000,000 people ain't enough to compete with GEORGIA?xD HELL, there are more people in NYC, than there are in the SOUTHEAST!xD

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

So GA has 9 and NJ has 6. Let's total them up money-wise. GAs nine accounts for $30.9, while NJs six total $30.5. Pretty even if you ask me. Thank God for Home Depot and Chick-fil-a, who house four of your nine. 

PS...all of GAs billionaires live in the Atlanta-metro area. Isn't that like 3+ hours from Moultrie? GA should really be split up like the Carolinas and Dakotas. Night and day. 

You forgot ta mention COCA COLA!xD

And try eating your money, en lieu of AGRICILTURE from MOULTRIE, GA!:)

13 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

And our Redneck brethren get more bang for their billions. Win/win.

These Jersey thugs don't realize that $100,000 in Georgia, is like $1,000,000 in Jersey! And I doubt very seriously, if you could buy Coach ProPst's ten acre homestead in Jersey, for under $2,000,000!

I saw house hunters one day, when a dude was buying a house near the Jersey Shore! And he paid $250,000 for a 1,000 square foot cottage, four blocks from the beach! And his wife was TOO STUPID to realize that this boy was getting this glorified tent, so he could get access to the trim on the beaches!xD

35 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Need to include New York in our total too. Most of us that work in NYC live in NJ. Please report back on revised figures. Thx. 

PS...#150 is a good friend. 

A GOOD friend? SOOOO, if you called him up in the middle of a cold, rainy night, needing assistance pulling your car out of the water at Chappaquiddick Island! He'd be there in a FLASH?! 

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

These Jersey thugs don't realize that $100,000 in Georgia, is like $1,000,000 in Jersey! And I doubt very seriously, if you could buy Coach ProPst's ten acre homestead in Jersey, for under $2,000,000!

I saw house hunters one day, when a dude was buying a house near the Jersey Shore! And he paid $250,000 for a 1,000 square foot cottage, four blocks from the beach! And his wife was TOO STUPID to realize that this boy was getting this glorified tent, so he could get access to the trim on the beaches!xD

I think you got this backwards... 

The cost of living here is cheaper  than in NJ.  But if we're comparing land here to NJ then land here might be little higher. But we have more land here than NJ does for damn sure. 

There are a few areas in GA that are higher than NJ though. And most of them are near me.  

The Sea Island area aint joke... 

COL is high as fuck... 

Land and Homes on Sea Island and Skidaway Island are damn near unaffordable...  I mean the rent for one of the homes  is 3.6 million thats rent... not buying it.  

Buying the homes and land there is gonna cost you nearly 90 mil.

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Negative... u need 7 figures to live a lavish lifestyle... you can survive off 50K a year

In a basement, eating ramen noodles and drinking Sam's choice cola that was paid for by food stamps. While working 84 hours a week at a job that you ride a train to (or drive a rinky dink 1987 Honda Civic to).

No thanks, I'll live where $50,000 provides more than living like a bum.

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

In a basement, eating ramen noodles and drinking Sam's choice cola that was paid for by food stamps. While working 84 hours a week at a job that you ride a train to (or drive a rinky dink 1987 Honda Civic to).

50K might get you by here... 

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You just explained Donald Chump to a T. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 only thing your wrong about is he rides a bicycle 

I just ran the numbers... 50K in NJ would not last there state taxes are absolute Bull Shit.... 50K in NJ after the state gets through sucking the taxes out you have 38K on the dot left... 

Oh wait thats not counting property taxes at all... which are Another shot in the wallet... take another 6K out of what you got left... so 33K... 

@CCBlackhatter

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Apparently you can survive in NJ on 50K. Just dont get married. Or have kids. Or own a home...  or have a car from 2011 or later...   

For 50k in NJ you can kiss accumulating any assets goodbye. It will cost half your paycheck just to rent a dilapidated house in the most ghetto of ghettos. Living off of food stamps and Obamacare while voting for Democrats to save you. You'll make your phone calls to friends on a government phone to ride their bike over to drink Red Stripes and enjoy cheap stepped on cocaine that's nothing more than baking soda.

• Haha 1

50K really want get you far anywhere in major areas... 

Even in Georgia... 

Savannah- Varies greatly some areas 40K then you have some that go to 150K+.... 

Warner Robins-65K 

Atlanta-91K - 300K. 

Sandy Springs-210K-Median Income 290K they also have less than a 2% poverty rate... 

Roswell- 120K 

Thats the thing about GA there are very few areas that have a set COL.