Possible Propst Replacements at Colquitt

94Packer

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Because he's afraid of REAL competition?xD Have you ever heard of Tommy Knotts? He never even CONSIDERED coming to the cradle of high school football! He was happy as a clam, coaching in the bush leagues of the Carolinas!

Anybody remember those BADASSES from South Pointe? If they hadn't struggled with crap ass Buford! You clowns woulda thought that they were HOTSIE TOTSIE! THEY DON'T WANT NONE of what we are a cookin in GEORGIA!:)

You spew nonsense about a lot of things you have no knowledge about.

Knotts was a finalist in 2002 time frame at Valdosta but he pulled his name.  Do not think he would have been offered at that time because of the people making the decision had certain expectations on family life.  Was offered the job a few years later.

With bonuses he makes over $120k living in an area he much prefers over southern GA.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 6:42 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol Greg toal... he lives in Bergen County nj y would be down grade and go down south .... Roy Moore sounds like a good replacement  following the current coach u got 

I KNOW, I KNOW! It's because $135,000 in SOWEGA, is like $400,000 in fucking Jersey!

5 hours ago, btango said:

Knotts was a finalist in 2002 time frame at Valdosta but he pulled his name.  Do not think he would have been offered at that time because of the people making the decision had certain expectations on family life.  Was offered the job a few years later.

With bonuses he makes over $120k living in an area he much prefers over southern GA.

BULLSHIT! The powers that be in Valdosta opted not to hire a coach who was living with his girlfriend! This IS after all, the BIBLE BELT! Come back when you know your ass from your mouf!

And $120,000 in Columbia, S.C. is a JOKE!

10 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

U still lost to a team that has never won a football state championship ever....

FYI lil Donny! There are a LOTTA powerhouses in Georgia who haven't won a SINGLE State Championship! Moultrie/Colquitt was BAD to da BONE from 1913-1993, but NO titles! And during their reign of non championship terror! They own wins over a GHSA State Champion in 1951, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, two in 1998, and 1999! And near misses against State Champions in 1959, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1974, 1991, 2011, and 2017! In order to win the GHSA big school state championship! A team has to do FAR more than just throw their cap into the ring, like you pussies do in Jersey!

5 hours ago, btango said:

South Carolina high school football is a JOKE! But YOU know that as well as I! South Points, NATIONALLY RANKED?xDxDxD AAAAA Rome 45 Buford 7! And Rome is MAYBE TOP TEN in Georgia!

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Wtf does this even mean?

DUMB DUMB means, that since North Gwinnett had been winless in championship games! They couldn't POSSIBLY be THAT good! LORDY, I wish these clowns would make the mistake of playing our TOP Ten, with whomever they think is up to the task! I'll BET we go 7 outta 10, or BETTER!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

DUMB DUMB means, that since North Gwinnett had been winless in championship games! They couldn't POSSIBLY be THAT good! LORDY, I wish these clowns would make the mistake of playing our TOP Ten, with whomever they think is up to the task! I'll BET we go 7 outta 10, or BETTER!

Lol ur team lost to  4 teams that are not even top 300 in our country... and u lost to a team that is irrelevant when it comes to football... ur so called prodigy Propst is jumping ship and leaving cause he can’t coach a team who can’t count how many guys they got on defense 

6 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Never a good thing when a school closes. And I know for fact that many schools in Jersey are having a hard time, mostly privates. Yes, the BNU could use more athletes. God knows they have very few now.

Once again ur worrying about irrelevant teams... no BNU schools are closing so I’m not sweating 😓 

lol every BNU  team has handful of D1 players on each team ... u can’t say that about ur poor , undersized, unexpierenced Publics

58 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol ur team lost to  4 teams that are not even top 300 in our country... and u lost to a team that is irrelevant when it comes to football... ur so called prodigy Propst is jumping ship and leaving cause he can’t coach a team who can’t count how many guys they got on defense 

Lost to 4 teams that arent even Top 300 in our country?

Where do you come up with this shit?

30 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Once again ur worrying about irrelevant teams... no BNU schools are closing so I’m not sweating 😓 

lol every BNU  team has handful of D1 players on each team ... u can’t say that about ur poor , undersized, unexpierenced Publics

Do you pay attention at all xD

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If there isn't bias in the polling data! HOW do you splain the #1 team in Georgia, losing ONE game by less than a touchdown! And dropping out of the fucking poll? HELL, until some schools lose four or five games(a la Dematha) they are STILL ranked!

6 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

So you think only the BNU is relevant. 

Those D1's are going  to Rutgers and Stonybrook.  

At my school, they go to the ACC and the SEC, where the National Champion entrants come from. 

Jabril peppers Michigan 

fitzpatrick alabama 

ricky juene Georgia tech 

Tommy hatton unc

louis acceus NC state 

fred Jackson NC state 

Giles Harris Duke 

Spp whole team going to Notre fame 

Matt Alaimo Pittsburgh 

nick patti Pittsburgh 

wait till I sober up and can remember all the kids playing D1

pretty sure Rutgers got the most NFL players in the league.. so they obviously doing something right

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You must be hung over. You forgot Guarantano-Tenn, Gary, Walker, Singleton, Fedd-Jackson, Michigan, Feder-OSU, McKoy-LSU, Simon-Iowa, Martin-PSU, Wimbush-ND, Stewart-Stanford, Izzo-FSU, Smith-VaTech, Brown-OSU, just to name a few. 

IMO those that should be praised the most are those that play in the Ivy League and NECAC conferences. They're the ones going places. 

You can list every relevant recruit from NJ in the last 20 years on a piece of college rule notebook paper.

23 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

True. The same holds true in our favor for those making seven figures per year on Wall Street. #perspective

Merely the close proximity of those personas! Jist fer shits and giggles though! We have people from Georgia, who could BUY those you mentioned on WALL STREET! Are you familiar with Julia Roberts, the former Ms. Donald J. Trump, and the founders of Chick Fil A and Coca Cola? And I just COULDN'T bring myself to say C N N!

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Need to include New York in our total too. Most of us that work in NYC live in NJ. Please report back on revised figures. Thx. 

No thanks. New York is a separate state. Only those living in or native to NJ are allowed to be counted; where the individuals work is irrelevant as the list already includes those working in New York.