Possible Propst Replacements at Colquitt

94Packer

Every indication now is that there is a strong possibility Propst could be leaving Colquitt shortly to assume assistant position at a power 5 school. He is supposed to have meetings with Saban and Pruitt nex week. If he does choose to leave who are some Realistic replacements for him at Colquitt. Please no trolling on this. Some of the suggestions I’ve heard are

Sean Calhoun

Greg Toal

Zach Grage

John Ford

Who'd you think would be a good replacement? As much as we like to pick at each other you have to admit it’s a lucrative position and great facilities...

I don't really like the idea of shopping around other coaches when Rush hasn't yet turned in his keys...

However, since we are being hypothetical here, if Rush were to leave, and I hope he doesn't, why couldn't Sean Sutton step up and into the role? 

Calhoun would be a good choice I think. 

I imagine Grage is living pretty good right where he is, but, he also would be a nice choice. 

It just seems like Sutton would be the best pick to keep continuity. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whoever it is I hope they answer emails and actively try and scheudle top teams. 

No more Pelham, Enterprise, Plant, International School of Broward, Holy Trinity Episcopal, Missouri Catholic, etc 

Why not? 

GSB and the gang are up for ranking Rome in the top 25. I'll be damned if Colquitt shouldn't be able to get ranked pretty highly playing a schedule of every one of those teams you just posted for a season schedule. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Every indication now is that there is a strong possibility Propst could be leaving Colquitt shortly to assume assistant position at a power 5 school. He is supposed to have meetings with Saban and Pruitt nex week. If he does choose to leave who are some Realistic replacements for him at Colquitt. Please no trolling on this. Some of the suggestions I’ve heard are

Sean Calhoun

Greg Toal

Zach Grage

John Ford

Who'd you think would be a good replacement? As much as we like to pick at each other you have to admit it’s a lucrative position and great facilities...

Lol Greg toal... he lives in Bergen County nj y would be down grade and go down south .... Roy Moore sounds like a good replacement  following the current coach u got 

43 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Hugh Freeze, then?

I'm trying to find somebody more sleazy for the deserving residents of Moultrie.

You're making yourself look like an ass... 

What Rush did is completely different from what Sandusky did... 

I wouldnt even joke about having sandusky coach a HS team. And no Im not joking Im being as serious as possible with you right now. 

Which is ironic because you're a joke. 

Yea Rush cheated I dont condone cheating but ya know what thats something that he has to deal with. What he did is far more forgiveable than what sandusky did. 

Maybe STA would hire Sandusky but I assure you Colquitt wouldnt. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rush might have cheated but you know who that effects more than anyone else? HIM!  He didnt molest kids. He didnt do what sandusky did. Otherwise he'd never have a job again. 

What Sandusky did was so bad it hurt the state university and his coaching staff... 

Greg Schiano who had nothing to do with Sandusky's sick extracurricular activities. Got shafted before he could even set foot on UT campus because of baseless rumors!   He had his chances ruined because of sandusky! 

Those kids he touched had their lives ruined by a filthy old man! 

For you to compar Sandusky to Rush shows how stupid you are. 

Its an apples and oranges situation. 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Rush might have cheated but you know who that effects more than anyone else? HIM!  He didnt molest kids. He didnt do what sandusky did. Otherwise he'd never have a job again. 

What Sandusky did was so bad it hurt the state university and his coaching staff... 

Greg Schiano who had nothing to do with Sandusky's sick extracurricular activities. Got shafted before he could even set foot on UT campus because of baseless rumors!   He had his chances ruined because of sandusky! 

Those kids he touched had their lives ruined by a filthy old man! 

For you to compar Sandusky to Rush shows how stupid you are. 

Its an apples and oranges situation. 

he doesn’t molest them he just assaults minors and attempts to cause CTE 

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

he doesn’t molest them he just assaults minors and attempts to cause CTE 

I'd much rather be headbutted while wearing a Helmet than be molested in a shower... 

People may say hey Rush headbutted a kid in a football helmet

But it beats people saying hey there goes a sex offender/Child rapist.