GEEEEZ, I'll bet that when those white boys...

ORabidOne

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Miami Northwestern was certainly found wanting. If not for their amazing athlete that can't really throw, playing qb, they wouldn't have scored a single point. 

That kid could flat out run. 

They were simply outgunned.

Talk about culture shock! I doubt if MNW had ever seen a white boy who could jump!:$ TOO bad Colquitt won't take advantage of the 65% white enrollment in Hog Town! There are probably as good a athletes walking the damn halls, as there are on the field! Most Packer fans probably don't realize, that of the five Packer All Americans, THREE were WHITE!

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Talk about culture shock! I doubt if MNW had ever seen a white boy who could jump!:$ TOO bad Colquitt won't take advantage of the 65% white enrollment in Hog Town! There are probably as good a athletes walking the damn halls, as there are on the field! Most Packer fans probably don't realize, that of the five Packer All Americans, THREE were WHITE!

65 % that’s almost the minority 

the bnu had 91 % white attendance so what’s your point 

Chandler has dudes to match MNW so with that and the addition of much better coaching, discipline and execution it's a blowout. 

Usually MNW plays other teams like themselves so it's backyard ball and someone has to win.  That's how they can beat Miami Central, Carol City etc. or they just out athlete other teams to the point they can't keep pace 

Chandler is an exceptional team and the top AZ teams really impressed this year 

7 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

65 % that’s almost the minority 

the bnu had 91 % white attendance so what’s your point 

My POINT is, that Colquitt is 65%, 15%, 20%! And the 20% carries 95% of the water for the WHOLE COUNTY! And the team is STILL WORLD CLASS! Were they to get talent from 100%, and you have IMG PUBLIC!