Texas 🏈: 1 - 0 vs. SEC

DevilDog

16 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Misery ain't no SEC team. Idk why they let that fraud team in. 

Anyway, they haven't been in long enough to toughen up like a real SEC school. 

Call us back in about 20 years when we can no longer deny them as a SEC school.

:ph34r:

They won sec east twice in first few years in sec so if thats case then sec has severely declined 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

A Lake Travis QBs blindside is being guarded by a Peachtree Ridge GAian!!

They also have a very good Freshman RB from Ga. too in that Zero U backfield.  Don't get me wrong I will not shed a tear if the Dusty ones lose.  But SEC dudes are unbearable sometimes.  You know you are hard to swallow when a Texas fan is pulling for that little white Wagon to be running up and down the field with dusty ones Screaming Boomer Sooner.  It's like pulling for ISIS to defeat Al Qaeda.  You hate them both but dammit ISIS is just too damn boisterous most of the time. :D 

The Brokelahoma crew opened as -3 favorite over the K9's

12 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Naw. Misery declined. Terribly. 

They never belonged to begin with. They can't compete annually in thr SEC grind as is evidenced since those years. 

:P

The truth is they went in to the SEC with rooster full of 2nd tier Texas kids and did pretty good. Now they can't hardly get 4th Tier.  

DD - Amazing how a couple of Texas HS football/Track stars made the big plays tonight for TCU.

10.3 speed doesn't matter in Football so everyone not from TX or Florida will tell you - except when you run 93 yard fly and the QB hits you in stride.  JR lead the nation in Triple Jump this past season.  The dude is a incredible athlete.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

DD - Amazing how a couple of Texas HS football/Track stars made the big plays tonight for TCU.

10.3 speed doesn't matter in Football so everyone not from TX or Florida will tell you - except when you run 93 yard fly and the QB hits you in stride.  JR lead the nation in Triple Jump this past season.  The dude is a incredible athlete.

That's funny as soon as I saw that play develop I told the Redskin TCU about to unleash speed on Stanford.  How bout Dez White former Desoto Eagle going out in Style.  Big 12 exposing a lot of myths.  There is a good article by the OU coach about big 12 in bowl games.  Last year only conference to hold bowl teams to 20pt avg.  States when they play each other the defenses take more risks because the offenses are explosive.  And he said they have no problem scoring on the SEC.  They gonna smoke Ga. If Baker is well.  Rumor was he's sick. Baylor gonna be lit with speed.  They recruited a 4x100 roster of speed.  TCU wore a supposedly bigger and more physical team down.  Good football game. Gary Patterson Helluva coach.  SEC,ACC and PAC12 all have losing bowl records vs. The soft Big 12 all games with comparable teams.   This year TX recruits stayed home and joined the Big 12.  Gonna be a tougher conference in the next few yrs for sure.  

16 hours ago, DevilDog said:

They also have a very good Freshman RB from Ga. too in that Zero U backfield.  Don't get me wrong I will not shed a tear if the Dusty ones lose.  But SEC dudes are unbearable sometimes.  You know you are hard to swallow when a Texas fan is pulling for that little white Wagon to be running up and down the field with dusty ones Screaming Boomer Sooner.  It's like pulling for ISIS to defeat Al Qaeda.  You hate them both but dammit ISIS is just too damn boisterous most of the time. :D 

The Brokelahoma crew opened as -3 favorite over the K9's

If there is any SEC team you should be able to bear rooting for... Its UGA.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

If there is any SEC team you should be able to bear rooting for... Its UGA.

That's true I hate dusty ones.  But damn SEC fan hard to deal with.  Fresh.  If Ga wins MS. Gets a hard on.  Really weird conference thingy.   I bleed Texas from HS to the Cowboys.  Can't wait to see the big bad SEC maul the weak Big 12 Sooners.  They are a bigger faster version of TCU with a better QB and a huge OLine.   Interesting matchup with dem Dawgs pounding the rock at a spread type defense and SEC def vs. Spread offense.  Can't wait good luck on this one. I got the. Land grabbers by 10.  

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

I would too. Been a long time for Ga.  Good 🏈 team no doubt.

You seem to watch TCU a lot, DD... The only time I've seen them this year is vs Oklahoma... And I didnt see all of that game.

Question... Their starting SS is Ridwan Issahaku. He was on Norcross' 2012 & 2013 State championship teams...  Norcross had a ton of c/o of '13 , '14, & '15 prospects.. He was a 3* S at Norcross.

How well is he playing at TCU? And does he have a shot at the NFL?

48 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You seem to watch TCU a lot, DD... The only time I've seen them this year is vs Oklahoma... And I didnt see all of that game.

Question... Their starting SS is Ridwan Issahaku. He was on Norcross' 2012 & 2013 State championship teams...  Norcross had a ton of c/o of '13 , '14, & '15 prospects.. He was a 3* S at Norcross.

How well is he playing at TCU? And does he have a shot at the NFL?

I think Nick Orr and Texada are the best guy's in their Secondary.  This kid can't be missed if you watch TCU because his name is so unique.  With that said he has a year left @ TCU didn't play much 1st two years.  But he was 2nd on the team in Tackles from his Safety spot tied with Orr and he played 1 less game.   Both are Safety's.   I think both are too small for that position at the next level. Though I for sure think Nick can move to Corner and make it in the NFL.   Ridwan didn't make any all Big 12 teams this year for what's that worth.