A day in the life of a student at Hoover High in Alabama

LiberalDonaldTrump

Another video the teacher put that girl in a figure 4 leg lock till she passed out. That teacher is the Alabama State champion in the teacher vs students I quit matches. We have lost 30 students because of that teacher all involved in loser leaves town matches.

She is also the southeastern cage match champion with a record of 132-1 . Only loss student hit her with a whiskey bottle for the win .

At Hoover if a student gets out of line they send them to her.  Football players no trouble. Last week she beat up 3 wrestlers in last man standing match. 

This Friday she takes on 3 students at once in a chain match

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

This is rich! THIS remark coming from an area where convicted illegal alien felons are allowed to walk! Because they SAID their gun accidentally discharged, killing a 30 year old white girl in San Fran Sicko!

Lol Rab u need to get medicated before u snap... just accept u got a lil sugar I’m ur gas tank 

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

This is rich! THIS remark coming from an area where convicted illegal alien felons are allowed to walk! Because they SAID their gun accidentally discharged, killing a 30 year old white girl in San Fran Sicko!

I don't know what's worse. Illegal aliens or child molesters representing political parties in the south. 

Funny because red states all complain about CA but are the biggest welfare recipients per capita. Basically CA is financing the South's free loading. Lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FolsomStateTitles said:

I don't know what's worse. Illegal aliens or child molesters representing political parties in the south. 

Funny because red states all complain about CA but are the biggest welfare recipients per capita. Basically CA is financing the South's free loading. Lol 

Dude you are Magic.  Redneck Cooter has been shut down by you since day one.   Dropping Sam Walton Store references and Chick Fil-A references both along with poverty.  Awesome.  Yep if you look up the 10 poorest States In the U.S It looks like you are listing all the teams in the SEC all Red and broke as F^^K:  #MAGA haven't quit reached its supporters.  I am willing to bet it never will. 9_9 Hold on Alabama Chester the Molester AKA: Roy Moore is not done.  Dude is claiming voting fraud.  You can all the Cooter States together and they would not equal this:

Even more interesting, if California were inserted into the world ranking by GDP according to country, it would come sixth – ahead of France, India, Italy and Brazil.:D