US Government?

RedZone

“Forget Stormy Daniels”
Jacob Heilbrunn is editor of the National Interest.

Donald Trump came to Washington wanting to be an original gangster but, to borrow from Ice-T, is starting to look like an everyday prankster. The shutdown of the government, which is wholly controlled by Republicans, will be registered by both political elites and the public as owned lock, stock and barrel by the GOP. It was Trump’s sudden lurch into creating a nightmare for the Dreamers that helped precipitate this fresh crisis, not to mention turning CHIP into a mere bargaining chip. As the old boy careens from one position to another, government by whimsy, you could even say, is starting to look increasingly flimsy. Forget Stormy Daniels. Soon Trump and the GOP will be soundly spanked by the electorate for their follies.

14 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm sure the class would love to hear your always erudite insights, Chip.

Your daddy said it starts at the TOP and the President is to blame for shutdowns. 

That's all you need to know.

You can worm and squirm till you turn blue in face for all I care..

Chip, the vote last night was to fund our government or not.

Dems blocked it. Because they want things unassociated with the ongoing business off government and were willing to hold America hostage.

NYT:  “Senate Democrats Block Bill to Keep Government Open Past Midnight, Shutdown Looms"

AP:  “Senate Democrats derail bill to avert shutdown”

• Thanks 1

Just now, RedZone said:

Your daddy said it starts at the TOP and the President is to blame for shutdowns. 

That's all you need to know.

You can worm and squirm till you turn blue in face for all I care..

And Chucky Schumer is a hypocrite who is doing exactly what he railed against just a few years ago, while he was actually a politician and in office.

I don't need to "worm and squirm".  It wasn't my side that voted to shut down government, ChipDumbRacist.  xD

2 minutes ago, concha said:

And Chucky Schumer is a hypocrite who is doing exactly what he railed against just a few years ago, while he was actually a politician and in office.

I don't need to "worm and squirm".  It wasn't my side that voted to shut down government, ChipDumbRacist.  xD

But it was your side in 2011 and 2013. Short memory?

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

maybe keep the context relevant to the post? 

You probably have not noticed but I am no Obie apologist. I simply do not view him from a radical wingnut perspective. Same with Trump. I do not view him through the jaundice eyes of the left loonies. Hence I get cra% from both the right and left depending on the subject. 

It's a bitc# being a true centrist, you have no tribe. 

It's obvious why your posts are so full of shit.  When someone is this intellectually dishonest with themselves, what is projected is a total mess.

BTW: here's a clue, that you have 'no tribe' has nothing to do with you thinking that you are a centrist.....while people would not really care if you were...you are not...

Also: you are not fiscally conservative either as you like to try to project...

hope this helps 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

It's obvious why your posts are so full of shit.  When someone is this intellectually dishonest with themselves, what is projected is a total mess.

BTW: here's a clue, that you have 'no tribe' has nothing to do with you thinking that you are a centrist.....while people would not really care if you were...you are not...

Also: you are not fiscally conservative either as you like to try to project...

hope this helps 

why of course, a substance void post filled with hate always helps! 

I love how you little folks imitate me

nothing like a dolt paying tribute unknowingly, I love it!

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

why of course, a substance void post filled with hate always helps! 

I love how you little folks imitate me

nothing like a dolt paying tribute unknowingly, I love it!

who's imitating anything?  and who would even want to?

The post was filled with helpful advise....something you seem averse to...in response to a 'void of substance' self proclaiming farce.

but again your delusions of grandeur are clouding your judgement

'Intellectually dishonest' with yourself is exemplified yet again with your wonderful self-interpretation and belief in 'tribute'.  

But anyway, hope all is well and good to see you still carry enough 'Trump/conservative/capitalism/America' and 'failed human species' HATE with you to keep banging away in your daily malcontent rants...   

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Nothing else to say really.

https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/16880360/immigration-congress-bill-daca-trump

The end result? Shutdown..

Yuppers....exactly what happens when non-citizen people who break our laws are given higher priority than those who fight with their lives to protect that government's citizens

Brilliant strategy....

28 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I do agree in macro, the exploding heads on the left make Donald stronger.

If your posts had any semblance of order, you could possibly counter that which irks you, but alas your exploding head makes Donald stronger as well...

Hang in there and maybe some day you will even figure out why...  

11 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yuppers....exactly what happens when non-citizen people who break our laws are given higher priority than those who fight with their lives to protect that government's citizens

Brilliant strategy....

Yuppers.....and trump was on board with it till a couple of immigration hardliners got in his head.

Weak strategy....

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yuppers.....and trump was on board with it till a couple of immigration hardliners got in his head.

Weak strategy....

Patently false....

Including something as part of a deal is a far cry from improper priorities...

I think if there was any inkling at all that the DEMS would take this stance, then the REP's would be totally stupid to not PUSH the issue and call them on their priorities....

Displays to everyone the true colors

Somebody is losing votes as we type....and it's not from the Trump base (clue it's from all those who have no priority from their own party)

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

It's what happened.

Don't be a concha...

Ha Ha like you think you know what happened 9_9

I say Trump was never 'on board' with anything and never had any intentions of 'going along', and instead was 'stringing along'..... 

Basic logic says he would be stupid not to...

Serves his base and alienates (pun intended) the DEM base.  Those that are not aliens get to see where they stand in their own party.

1 hour ago, dbcaptiron said:

I say Trump was never 'on board' with anything and never had any intentions of 'going along', and instead was 'stringing along'..... 

Who cares what you "say"?

The facts are the facts....

Listen. Just start posting memes like the other idots here.