US Government?

RedZone

19 hours ago, concha said:

Chip, the vote last night was to fund our government or not.

Dems blocked it. Because they want things unassociated with the ongoing business off government and were willing to hold America hostage.

NYT:  “Senate Democrats Block Bill to Keep Government Open Past Midnight, Shutdown Looms"

AP:  “Senate Democrats derail bill to avert shutdown”

I thought those were FAKE NEWS sources?

Now they are your go-to sources?

Seems a bit inconsistent. 

Couldn't you find something from the rightwing media like the Daily Stormer or Dimbart for sourcing?

Just now, RedZone said:
Stephen Miller's immigrant roots
The Trump adviser would deny his own great-grandparents entry to America

This is trump's right hand on immigration people......you can believe it.  It's a well known fact.

You can blame Miller for the shutdown regardless of what concha and Fox run with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

I thought those were FAKE NEWS sources?

Now they are your go-to sources?

Seems a bit inconsistent. 

Couldn't you find something from the rightwing media like the Daily Stormer or Dimbart for sourcing?

The point being that when even liberal boot-licker rags such as the NYT recognize that the shut-down is the Dems fault...

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

1_Q9zG-MfjMdEzdub3BHUZnA.jpeg

If that isn't a red flag as big as Trumps narcissism then we are truly lost.  To defend and support that guy having anything to do with our government is a shame and speaks volumes about their character or lack of. 

I hope all those "paid protestors" that numbered in the millions across the country can go out and vote without being paid to do so.  ;)

15 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I hope all those "paid protestors" that numbered in the millions across the country can go out and vote without being paid to do so.  ;)

Here in Philly there's paid protesters marching like every other week protesting about whatever the money wants to promote this week....and it's not just Trump or partisan politics either....

For a world citizen, you seem to have very little knowledge of what actually is happening in THIS world.  Or do you just live in your own world as it's only 'citizen'?  

16 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

This has been happening for 100 years, in all big cities.

This is not news. 

Tool. 

Never said it wasn't Toolshed victim.....

4 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

That's because they are being paid to spew that garbage. It isn't even their view. It should be censored. 

Seems you wholeheartedly agree with me tho, and profess it all the time....

So if you have some other point you would like to make....well feel free