Women would fuck up a one car funeral!

ORabidOne

Here I am in Central Georgia! And I need a hair cut and there ain't a fucking barber shop NO damn place! EVERYTHING is a fucking beauty shop, for prissy puss boys and chicks! HELL, the last time I went to Great Clips, I hadta wait a fucking hour just to get seated! I went back today, and there were TEN people in line, with TWO chairs open! And THAT'S FIFTY miles round trip! When I use to live in Thomson, they actually had a BARBER DAMN SHOP! IN and OUT in TEN MINUTES! EASY PEEZY! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, these fucking beauty shops cater to fucking CHICKS! And it takes them a half hour to tell um what they want fucked up! Ain't NUTTIN gonna help the fact that they are a 250 lb. pile of SHIT! The PUSSIFICATION of America! HELP ME LORD!

56 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Use the Great Clips app and sign in before you leave your house, then go to Great Clips and avoid the line. Use the app. It works. I use it, and the look on face of the people sitting in the waiting area as I go right by and get my cut is priceless. 

If you really go to great clips... damn you have to be brave or not give a shit how your mop turns out haha. There is always a small barber shop some where that still uses the straight edge razor for clean up. Note to self, don’t get a hair cut in Georgia 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Here I am in Central Georgia! And I need a hair cut and there ain't a fucking barber shop NO damn place! EVERYTHING is a fucking beauty shop, for prissy puss boys and chicks! HELL, the last time I went to Great Clips, I hadta wait a fucking hour just to get seated! I went back today, and there were TEN people in line, with TWO chairs open! And THAT'S FIFTY miles round trip! When I use to live in Thomson, they actually had a BARBER DAMN SHOP! IN and OUT in TEN MINUTES! EASY PEEZY! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, these fucking beauty shops cater to fucking CHICKS! And it takes them a half hour to tell um what they want fucked up! Ain't NUTTIN gonna help the fact that they are a 250 lb. pile of SHIT! The PUSSIFICATION of America! HELP ME LORD!

910DEAEF-C9BA-407B-A60B-E8833FC561CC.jpeg

E975D3FB-A877-4E54-AA9B-7CCFE69EC9D9.gif

1 hour ago, CardinalTruth said:

If you really go to great clips... damn you have to be brave or not give a shit how your mop turns out haha. There is always a small barber shop some where that still uses the straight edge razor for clean up. Note to self, don’t get a hair cut in Georgia 

Agree, but I've had to use them for trims at lunch on a busy schedule, and can vouch that the app they got is tits on..

Website showed waiting times at all the local shops live and everything....faces on grumpies sitting in chairs as you walk in and stroll past them are price less, with no worries about getting back to the office on time ...so yeah the app works...

BTW. It's usually only a risk on your first time (anywhere you go) but if you know how to properly tip your barber....., .

8 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Another black eye for GA ....

. Mabe if u weren’t spending $5 for a haircut.:. U wouldn’t have to wait....   I make sure the barber gets at least 25$ for doing my fade, I never waited for a cut in like 10 years

5 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Agree, but I've had to use them for trims at lunch on a busy schedule, and can vouch that the app they got is tits on..

Website showed waiting times at all the local shops live and everything....faces on grumpies sitting in chairs as you walk in and stroll past them are price less, with no worries about getting back to the office on time ...so yeah the app works...

BTW. It's usually only a risk on your first time (anywhere you go) but if you know how to properly tip your barber....., .

This. 

Don't be cheap. Always tip and you will get the "extra special" treatment. 

I'm a simple haircut type guy. Clippers side and back, scissors on the top. Trim the facial hair. 

There is two ladies that work at the local Great Clips that I trust although the first time is a bit of a leap of faith, but, it's hair, it grows back if they get something that you don't like. 

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This. 

I'm a simple haircut type guy. Clippers side and back, scissors on the top. Trim the facial hair. 

There is two ladies that work at the local Great Clips that I trust although the first time is a bit of a leap of faith, but, it's hair, it grows back if they get something that you don't like. 

They will still give you the works at the Clips places by us, warm lather straight razor shave on the back of neck, eye brows, hell they'll even trim your nose and ear hair xD .  all in a regular cut if you want it, no worries...

It's a 'service' and you get what you pay for. Sometimes when you throw $25 around like LDT (which I totally agree with btw) is goes even further in the less expensive places.....great to not wait in line, even better when they are kicking other people out of the chairs for you xD.

That said I really only ever use them in a pinch in a rush, as I can get better locally but they have worked fine for me as a backup.  This all has to depend on what local talent are employed there tho... 

14 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Honest?

Your inability to properly groom yourself deserves a thread here? 

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

Honest?

Your inability to properly groom yourself deserves a thread here? 

It was a frail and silly attempt at showing more of his bigotry. 

So far we know that he is biased against people of color, homosexuals, transsexuals, Democrats, and women. 

He likes white Republican men and the Colquitt County Packers.

xD

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It was a frail and silly attempt at showing more of his bigotry. 

So far we know that he is biased against people of color, homosexuals, transsexuals, Democrats, and women. 

He likes white Republican men and the Colquitt County Packers.

xD

seriously, how does one have trouble getting a haircut?

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

seriously, how does one have trouble getting a haircut?

I do not know. 

Like I said it was more of him trying to pass off the fact that he struggled to find a decent barber as a jab at women for some strange reason. 

I even offered advice about the Great Clips app because he had trouble there as well. 

I think technically the rant had nothing to do with getting a haircut but much more to do with lashing out at the fact that hair care/salons are more directed or set up to serve women than grisly old farts. It's probably truthfully capitalism at work here that caused his complaint, but he would be too blind to see that and instead choose to spit vitriol at women because the hair care places are catering to where the money is coming from. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I do not know. 

Like I said it was more of him trying to pass off the fact that he struggled to find a decent barber as a jab at women for some strange reason. 

I even offered advice about the Great Clips app because he had trouble there as well. 

I think technically the rant had nothing to do with getting a haircut but much more to do with lashing out at the fact that hair care/salons are more directed or set up to serve women than grisly old farts. It's probably truthfully capitalism at work here that caused his complaint, but he would be too blind to see that and instead choose to spit vitriol at women because the hair care places are catering to where the money is coming from. 

and someone not secure in their sexuality may be uncomfortable going to a hair salon that is not gender specific

;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I do not know. 

Supercuts and The Army Airfield For the Win. 

My uncle in Richmond Hills served in the army for a long time. He makes me go to the Airfield Mall area with him to get haircuts...  

They actually do a good job. 

22 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Use the Great Clips app and sign in before you leave your house, then go to Great Clips and avoid the line. Use the app. It works. I use it, and the look on face of the people sitting in the waiting area as I go right by and get my cut is priceless. 

TOO late! I FOUND me an AFRICAN BARBER in GRAY! HOTSIE TOTSIE, OOOOLA LA! I kilt two birds wid one stone!xD

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, CardinalTruth said:

OH, they probably got um on every fucking skreet corner in the ATL! It's mandated that we kiss those Carpetbaggers asses! NOTHING is too far fetched in order to please their sweet lil asses! HELL, they have Kroger's in every neighborhood in the ATL, FAR nicer than ANY you would see in the REAL Georgia! 

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This. 

I don't think that I have enough time left for MINE to grow back! When I looked in the mirror, I had flashbacks of BOOTCAMP!:o

15 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Another black eye for GA ....

. Mabe if u weren’t spending $5 for a haircut.:. U wouldn’t have to wait....   I make sure the barber gets at least 25$ for doing my fade, I never waited for a cut in like 10 years

For THAT much money, I'd expect a lil trim from the beautician! And I don't mean a haircut!:)