Nixon, who here thinks he should not have resigned?

noonereal

I doubt anybody.

Keeping this in mind, and considering the statement below which I also think no one will deny, how do you feel about what is going on today?

Geraldo Rivera to Hannity: If you were around then Nixon ‘wouldn’t have been forced to resign’

this is a rhetorical question.

just think people, think

more to consider

american war hero (not according to trump) Jon McCain

“The latest attacks against the FBI and Department of Justice serve no American interests — no party’s, no President’s, only Putin’s. The American people deserve to know all the facts surrounding Russia’s ongoing efforts to subvert our democracy, which is why Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation must proceed unimpeded. Our nation’s elected officials, including the president, must stop looking at this investigation through the lens of politics and manufacturing political sideshows. If we continue to undermine our own rule of law, we are doing Putin’s job for him.”

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

more to consider

american war hero (not according to trump) Jon McCain

“The latest attacks against the FBI and Department of Justice serve no American interests — no party’s, no President’s, only Putin’s. The American people deserve to know all the facts surrounding Russia’s ongoing efforts to subvert our democracy, which is why Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation must proceed unimpeded. Our nation’s elected officials, including the president, must stop looking at this investigation through the lens of politics and manufacturing political sideshows. If we continue to undermine our own rule of law, we are doing Putin’s job for him.”

download.jpeg.1f820b43085797b131573390a0171411.jpeg

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

I doubt anybody.

Keeping this in mind, and considering the statement below which I also think no one will deny, how do you feel about what is going on today?

Geraldo Rivera to Hannity: If you were around then Nixon ‘wouldn’t have been forced to resign’

this is a rhetorical question.

just think people, think

Nixon got nabbed for doing the same thing his buddy JFK taught him how to do (even using his equipment setup?xD)

Don't know if Nixon would have been the best had he stayed, but some of his administration were top notch...

Tell me you don't think Kissinger had great foreign policy, and we can all get a good laugh.....

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

honest? worst than fuer Trump? 

Not sure I see that. 

Trumpy The Clown has only been doing his antics for a year....and most of Trumpy's actions are directly related to stupidity.  Nixon was an evil bastard.  And I mean an EVIL BASTARD.

Given time...The Donald could prove to be an evil bastard...but personally...I perceive him as simply an unstable, slightly retarded...egomaniac.

Rufus>>

8 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Trumpy The Clown has only been doing his antics for a year....and most of Trumpy's actions are directly related to stupidity.  Nixon was an evil bastard.  And I mean an EVIL BASTARD.

Given time...The Donald could prove to be an evil bastard...but personally...I perceive him as simply an unstable, slightly retarded...egomaniac.

Rufus>>

I respect your perspective. 

To me , Nixon was far  more ethical than trump. 

You watch, he'll sell out his kids if he has to.

On Twitter, Trump called Schiff "one of the biggest liars and leakers in Washington," adding that he "must be stopped."
Schiff quickly shot back that: "Instead of tweeting false smears, the American people would appreciate it if you turned off the TV and helped solve the funding crisis, protected Dreamers or ... really anything else."

Sadly, this is the way to talk to Trump.

Honest and direct. 

Expose his childlike habits and actions. 

Don't explode your head over it.

Part of the problem is the Dem's and his fellow GOPer's treating him as an adult.