Rankings States by % of Blue Chippers

DevilDog

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If zero foreigners became recruits then you may have a point.

La. 25th in Population but 11th on the list.  NY 4th in population now where near La.  Ga. Logic if La. was the 4th Largest State they would have 200 Blue Chippers.  5 times more than Tx, Fl or Cal.  So silly.  I bet WI thinks if they had the population of Cali they would have 50 more top 100 Hockey Teams. xD 

The fact that you JawJaan's believe that if you had double the population you would have 80 Blue Chippers  But FL, TX and CA don't let's me know all I need about reasoning and per Capita ignorance.  

It's Culture and Demographics.  America have more Soccer Players than Brazil but why do they have more Blue Chippers in that sport.  

You guys haven't been around long enough to understand how it works among the Big 4.  Please give us Ohio back. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Besides there are more than 20,000,000 blacks and whites combined in Texas...

3/4 foreigners? Exaggeration much?

^^^^^^^^^^^^Damn JaaJaa^^^^^^^^^^^^ really.  I tell you what compare the Blue Chippers of DFW vs. ATL Metro or the GHA.  Hell per Capita Beast Texas is ranked 2nd behind Hampton Roads. VA for the most NFL players with 3 years or more experience.  Am I suppose to not believe because DFW is a more diverse culture is the reason they don't match that as well as the GHA.  The white and Black people in Beast Texas are much different breed than the White and Black people of DFW.  More white/Black kids at Allen are in Debate,  Cooking and other endeavors  than football in Beast Texas they are Hauling Hay and getting ready for football. >:(   I will assure you less than 6% of the kids at Allen play football.  Most of the Schools in Beast Texas that number is near 20 - 40% and higher in some places.  Culture 

And if FL, TX and CA stopped playing football.  HS, College and the NFL would Suck since 60% of all kids in  College D1 and NFL players are from those  3 States.  Little ballers :D Va, MS, La and Md would not fill in the gaps along with all the other 43 States combined.  

How is that for per Capita 

Can't fix stupid

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^Damn JaaJaa^^^^^^^^^^^^ really.  I tell you what compare the Blue Chippers of DFW vs. ATL Metro or the GHA.  Hell per Capita Beast Texas is ranked 2nd behind Hampton Roads. VA for the most NFL players with 3 years or more experience.  Am I suppose to not believe because DFW is a more diverse culture is the reason they don't match that as well as the GHA.  The white and Black people in Beast Texas are much different breed than the White and Black people of DFW.  More white/Black kids at Allen are in Debate,  Cooking and other endeavors  than football in Beast Texas they are Hauling Hay and getting ready for football. >:(   I will assure you less than 6% of the kids at Allen play football.  Most of the Schools in Beast Texas that number is near 20 - 40% and higher in some places.  Culture 

I agree that football culture plays a big role. But to completely dismiss having a much larger population does not increase the total number (especially in a state that claims to have the best overall football culture/climate/atmosphere) is being ignorant.

I'm not saying that the amount of blue chippers should increase proportionately to the population, but it will result in having more recruits overall.

Let me use the JAAWJAA Knowledge of Ciphering to show you how stupid this Per Capita B.S. is.  Take 2016. 

There are 1684 NFL Players.  I hate when I have to stoop and drop elementary knowledge. Please JaawJaa get out your Fat Pencils.  This might be painful

The big 3 FL 193, CA 187 and TX 160 = 540 players or 32%.  Total population of all 3 States roughly 81 Million people.

The rest of Amurricca 1152 players out of 242 Million people.    3 times the population but only 612 more players.

Without a doubt they are the best Football States and football would suck without those 3. 

How does that fit your Per Capita Argument?

30 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I agree that football culture plays a big role. But to completely dismiss having a much larger population does not increase the total number (especially in a state that claims to have the best overall football culture/climate/atmosphere) is being ignorant.

I'm not saying that the amount of blue chippers should increase proportionately to the population, but it will result in having more recruits overall.

No one said that.  Larger population is only relevant when the Culture matches the activity.  I am sure there are some Fiery Baton Twirlers in Texas and we are a helluva lot larger population than Hawaii and probably more Polynesians as well overall.  But I would bet both Nuts they have many more and much better ones. B| or how about this Queen City Tx has 1 NFL Player Jason Peters with a population of 1,476 people take out the women and kids and say about 700 are dudes. So out of every 700 males in QC there is an NFL Player.  Damn imagine what the NFL would look like if they had a population of 70,000 they would have 100 NFL players.  Ga. Logic and lil state Per Capita illusions are funny.  Per Capita they destroy the DFW. B|

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

La. 25th in Population but 11th on the list.  NY 4th in population now where near La.  Ga. Logic if La. was the 4th Largest State they would have 200 Blue Chippers.  5 times more than Tx, Fl or Cal.  So silly.  I bet WI thinks if they had the population of Cali they would have 50 more top 100 Hockey Teams. xD 

The fact that you JawJaan's believe that if you had double the population you would have 80 Blue Chippers  But FL, TX and CA don't let's me know all I need about reasoning and per Capita ignorance.  

It's Culture and Demographics.  America have more Soccer Players than Brazil but why do they have more Blue Chippers in that sport.  

You guys haven't been around long enough to understand how it works among the Big 4.  Please give us Ohio back. 

No, keep Ohio in the closet, serial killers and they like kidnapping females and keeping em locked up, bear with us.... a bit longer. 😬

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

And if FL, TX and CA stopped playing football.  HS, College and the NFL would Suck since 60% of all kids in  College D1 and NFL players are from those  3 States.  Little ballers :D Va, MS, La and Md would not fill in the gaps along with all the other 43 States combined.  

How is that for per Capita 

Can't fix stupid

Whoa DD, that pic is wrong! It’s the other way around!! Have you seen the dumpster fire in Gainesville?😳

Breakdown year by year up to 2017.  Fl has IMG that takes away from Texas and others and adds to their totals. 

Here's how many blue-chip players have come from every state in the last five years, with each state's national percentage of elite talent included:

State '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 Total Total%
Texas 47 52 47 37 46 229 13.8%
Florida 42 47 50 42 46 226 13.6%
California 35 45 44 34 41 199 12.0%
Georgia 33 26 34 23 25 141 8.5%
Ohio 16 12 17 15 19 79 4.8%
Louisiana 12 21 13 16 12 74 4.5%
Alabama 15 8 12 11 13 59 3.6%
Virginia 15 6 13 10 13 57 3.4%
North Carolina 7 15 9 13 7 51 3.1%
Pennsylvania 9 9 9 7 10 44 2.7%
Tennessee 9 8 11 7 9 44 2.7%
New Jersey 5 8 7 10 11 41 2.5%
Mississippi 7 11 7 8 5 38 2.3%
Illinois 5 6 5 12 9 37 2.2%
Maryland 9 11 6 4 6 36 2.2%
Michigan 10 9 4 4 8 35 2.1%
South Carolina 4 5 5 9 5 28 1.7%
Indiana 4 4 3 6 7 24 1.4%
Arizona 3 5 2 7 6 24 1.4%
Oklahoma 5 1 5 7 2 20 1.2%

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Whoa DD, that pic is wrong! It’s the other way around!! Have you seen the dumpster fire in Gainesville?😳

On the field it is 100% wrong.  But when you use numbers for JaawJaan's you need pictures. They don't reason well when Ciphering. 9_9 Like La. Never seen someone so happy to be 6th.  9_9 Isn't that the 5th best loser at most events? At least the Goobers are pissed they are 4th and are presenting a Per Capita argument of why they would have 80 if only they had more Peach Cobbler eaters in State.

15 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Dude has nothing to do with the level of HS ball in the town where the college is.  

University of Miami is in a hotbed of talent in their backyard, why you think they used to always target players in backyard and win championships 

Uf wouldn't be remotely competitive trying to feed off talent in Gainesville, just like fsu wouldn't be successful trying to focus on Tallahassee 

Why you think both recruit south Florida? 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

University of Miami is in a hotbed of talent in their backyard, why you think they used to always target players in backyard and win championships 

Uf wouldn't be remotely competitive trying to feed off talent in Gainesville, just like fsu wouldn't be successful trying to focus on Tallahassee 

Why you think both recruit south Florida? 

They both recruit everywhere, that's why it doesn't really matter how good the town is in HS football.   You think HS ball in Tuscaloosa is that great?