Cryptocurrencies

FootballGuy

8 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

The fuck was that? Lolololol....

8 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

The fuck was that? Lolololol....

BITCONNECT WAS A PONZI SCheme ,,, took every ones money and disappeared.

i don’t trust any crypto currency 💴,,,,

look ok at the founder of bitcoin... isn’t it weird that know one has ever seen the guy ..... something just doesn’t add up

I think all the cryptocurrency is basically a ponzi scheme. I only began to believe that bitcoin could be on a different plane of existence when I go to pay bills online and they offer a "pay with bitcoin" option at many major companies. 

Anyway, when they are working sooo hard to get you to invest, like riding around in wrapped trucks and etc., trying to get people to invest in it, I become very skeptical. 

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

BITCONNECT WAS A PONZI SCheme ,,, took every ones money and disappeared.

i don’t trust any crypto currency 💴,,,,

look ok at the founder of bitcoin... isn’t it weird that know one has ever seen the guy ..... something just doesn’t add up

I seen him on Forbes the other day.....I think. It was some guy who they said is the richest cryptocurrency investor/owner. 

But I know a few people who invested in bitcoin and actually ended up getting some major cheese from it. 

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think all the cryptocurrency is basically a ponzi scheme. I only began to believe that bitcoin could be on a different plane of existence when I go to pay bills online and they offer a "pay with bitcoin" option at many major companies. 

Anyway, when they are working sooo hard to get you to invest, like riding around in wrapped trucks and etc., trying to get people to invest in it, I become very skeptical. 

I still have the bitcoins I got when I was 16. 

Someone gave it to me for Christmas... 

You have to have a hard digital wallet... 

I legit didnt think to much of it.... 

Went with it... 

Still got it but dont know how much. 

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

1 bitcoin is worth like 50,000 

what u talking about Willis

Thought it was around like 8600? back down from like 20 grand each LOL....

Might want to check your digital wallet...

If ya got just 2 or 3 lying around in there somewhere, you might want to at least re-examine your..... 'allocations' xD

Google the owner of bitcoin.....the guy has 5 different names and no one has seen him in person ... he’s very mysterious.....   something fishy is going on ....

and do u really think the Big banks and the Illuminati like this ?no way someone’s gonna put on stop to this shit 

murrica wants its tax money

I just read a story where a guy bought 27 dollars worth of bitcoin and then, like Max here, just forgot about them. In 2015 he had 886,000 dollars in those same bitcoins. 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

I guess, if he sold them back then, he was just a little early on the sale. Of course, he could have done like Max and missed the 20k per window also. A little over 8600 per bitcoin now is not bad still. 

• 5 years later...
On 2/13/2018 at 1:02 PM, PrepGridiron said:

I know several people in Ethereum and Ripple. Both of those have "real companies" behind them. 

Big news today 🤔 

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-jumps-after-u-s-court-ruling-clears-way-for-first-etf-investing-in-the-crypto-b6fd1bea

I have GBTC in my kids accounts that I manage.   

ETHE I own and when it was up 14% minutes earlier today, it jumped to my 3rd holding behind a money market (and it’s nice yield) and Apple.  
No complaints.  ETHE is up over 118 YTD last look minutes ago.  

IMG_5677.jpeg

Many terms and phases, but seems “the surge” is the next one that my quite intelligent investor friend shared with me 2 weeks ago re: Ethereum 2.0 update.  

https://www.techopedia.com/definition/surge-ethereum

The equivalent of my reply back to him:  😂  

Peter Lynch was correct about suggesting buying what you know and understand… crypto is for sure my outlier.