Players to watch in GA this year.

TheMaximumHornetSting

#1. QB Harrison Bailey- This kid is damn good.  Marietta went 8-5 last year but they where injury riddled. Hopefully this year will be far better. They have a QB who can carry them to a state title. And some lethal Offensive players.  

If Harrison can stay healthy then they'll wreck house. 

#2. Micah Morris of Camden County  This kid will be a starter without a doubt... he's only a freshman.  But he's larger than most grown men. Standing at 6'6 277 pounds he's a defensive end and he is fast as shit.... he already has  offers from:

Georgia

Alabama 

Florida 

Florida State

Miami 

South Carolina

Ohio State 

North Carolina 

Texas 

#3 Owen Pappoe 5* linebacker-Grayson HS Atlien and Fred can tell you far more than I can. 

#4 Dominick Blaylock- Walton HS-Great Wide Receiver-Georgia Commit

#5- 5* ATH Chris Hinton-Greater Atlanta Christian. 

#6 5* ATH Myles Hinton- Greater Atlanta Christian. This kid is 6-6 310 pounds. 

#7. Daijun Edwards- Colquitt County 4* RB- 5'11 185 pounds. 

Has offers from:

Penn State 

Georgia 

Tennessee 

Auburn

#8 Jadon Haselwood- 5* ATH- Cedar Grove. Georgia Commit. 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

#1. QB Harrison Bailey- This kid is damn good.  Marietta went 8-5 last year but they where injury riddled. Hopefully this year will be far better. They have a QB who can carry them to a state title. And some lethal Offensive players.  

If Harrison can stay healthy then they'll wreck house. 

#2. Micah Morris of Camden County  This kid will be a starter without a doubt... he's only a freshman.  But he's larger than most grown men. Standing at 6'6 277 pounds he's a defensive end and he is fast as shit.... he already has  offers from:

Georgia

Alabama 

Florida 

Florida State

Miami 

South Carolina

Ohio State 

North Carolina 

Texas 

#3 Owen Pappoe 5* linebacker-Grayson HS Atlien and Fred can tell you far more than I can. 

#4 Dominick Blaylock- Walton HS-Great Wide Receiver-Georgia Commit

#5- 5* ATH Chris Hinton-Greater Atlanta Christian. 

#6 5* ATH Myles Hinton- Greater Atlanta Christian. This kid is 6-6 310 pounds. 

#7. Daijun Edwards- Colquitt County 4* RB- 5'11 185 pounds. 

Has offers from:

Penn State 

Georgia 

Tennessee 

Auburn

#8 Jadon Haselwood- 5* ATH- Cedar Grove. Georgia Commit. 

Colquitt's gonna beat 1-4! And Daijun Edwards is #2 on the depth chart at Colquitt!

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

He scored 3 times,  had 100+ receiving yards 55+ rushing yardss

3 touchdowns 

ur blind as well as old I guess cause u and I must be talking about two different games

He was the only reason they were even in that game.

Blaylock is a stud, but he isn't going to beat Colquitt single handedly which was proven last year.

He caught one deep ball early, but was silenced in the passing game from then on.

He scored on the ground in short yardage situations if I remember correctly.

He did have some crucial plays defensively in the secondary that prevented an absolute blow out.

On 2/18/2018 at 2:56 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Georgia

Alabama 

Florida 

Florida State

Miami 

South Carolina

Ohio State 

North Carolina 

Texas 

He is an OT

6 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lemme guess it’s a Colquitt player 

lmao u can’t be #1 In every category 

Dude. STFU every now and again. Not one Georgia person was over there in your silly Jersey thread trolling... Yet.

The OP had Daijun Edwards listed, therefore the guy ahead of him on the depth chart should be a DUH. That was why Ty Legget was mentioned. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

He was the only reason they were even in that game.

Blaylock is a stud, but he isn't going to beat Colquitt single handedly which was proven last year.

He caught one deep ball early, but was silenced in the passing game from then on.

He scored on the ground in short yardage situations if I remember correctly.

He did have some crucial plays defensively in the secondary that prevented an absolute blow out.

I know it for a FACT that he had ONE receiving touchdown! Cause I gots da game on Memorex!

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I know it for a FACT that he had ONE receiving touchdown! Cause I gots da game on Memorex!

Ur memorx is 💩 absolutely shit....Blaylock single handily bent the packers over and did what ever he felt like doing,,,.. special teams , defense, offense... coach ...... he literally was a catch a way from upsetting the Mighty Moultrie Packers 

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Dude. STFU every now and again. Not one Georgia person was over there in your silly Jersey thread trolling... Yet.

The OP had Daijun Edwards listed, therefore the guy ahead of him on the depth chart should be a DUH. That was why Ty Legget was mentioned. 

If Ty can stay healthy....he's gonna be a force to be reckoned with...as a Senior.

Rufus>>