Work work Work work

LiberalDonaldTrump

Fruit are naturally gonna be more expensive out west... 

Well it depends on the fruit...

For example GA leads the nation in :

Blueberry

Watermelon

Cantalope

Pecans

Peanut 

Beans and Blackberry production. 

You can go to a local farmers market or any  krogers or Walmart around here and get a watermelon for $1 in any shape or size. 

Really... Watermelons grow here no matter what. 

Im not exaggerating either it can be 10 degrees and the watermelons will grow regardless...they just dont care... 

Ive seen them grow in Fields,Uo the side of trees and in ditches... they just grow... 

Watermelons wont grow in Florida either... 

The soil in Florida is too acidic for Melons... 

However Citrus fruits love Florida soil... 

Georgia soil is good for sweet fruit... except apples... Apples require Cold temps... 

You can grow Coconuts in Southeast GA(Camden,Charlton,Wayne and Ware)

But its also better grown in FL

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@HawgGoneIt

@ORabidOne

im making this thread to let you know I lied 🤥 about working 100 hours a week 

more 96 hours a week+ hours from my side job + The hours I put in Exposing Ga I work like 150 hours a week

E5AA992E-9918-44CA-B2F8-D5A8F9EB6BEF.jpeg

Get it like that while you're young and one day, you'll grow up to make checks larger than that for 40 hours or less. :P

As an aside, the best thing to do while the hours are there and you have the income rolling in, is put it in your mouth and pray for lock jaw. You'll be a crusty ol' bastard one day and wish you had some put back if you don't. 

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:05 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Fruit are naturally gonna be more expensive out west... 

Well it depends on the fruit...

For example GA leads the nation in :

Blueberry

Watermelon

Cantalope

Pecans

Peanut 

Beans and Blackberry production. 

You can go to a local farmers market or any  krogers or Walmart around here and get a watermelon for $1 in any shape or size. 

Really... Watermelons grow here no matter what. 

Im not exaggerating either it can be 10 degrees and the watermelons will grow regardless...they just dont care... 

Ive seen them grow in Fields,Uo the side of trees and in ditches... they just grow... 

Dude your spot on with the nuts and melons from GA....Fantastic! (especially them pecans you guys got...mmm)

But your totally nuts if you think a GA Blueberry can even touch the ones from the 'Garden State', as they are the best in the World. It's called real FLAVOR (and not that sandy grain seedy shit from everywhere else)

You'll not get a better Tomato then NJ in the whole World either (flavor not fluff)...

Everyone has corn, but I have never had better white sweet corn than NJ either,  Best yellow I've had was actually in Indianna (some may have better yellow, but just going by what I've had with that one)

'Fresh' Asparagus here (tell them how much at the local stands and they walk right behind them into the fields and cut it for you on the spot) is off the charts in NJ.  I never even liked Asparagus (and still cannot stomach store bought) but if you try this fresh stuff it  tastes nothing like anything else you could buy in the store...(like the Tomato here, it's an entirely different fruit)

Most of our fruiting trees are top notch with apples and peaches (believe it or not peaches about on par with GA depending on the year) being my favorite. Probably give Ga the peach edge most times there tho.

Eggplant is nuts with flavor here, and a winner too.

There's just too many to list really as they plant just about everything ....from peppers to soybeans to snap peas etc etc etc I could probably sit here all night and list em and still forget half of em but those are definitely some of the highlights...

There's a reason they call it the GARDEN State....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Dude your spot on with the nuts and melons from GA....Fantastic! (especially them pecans you guys got...mmm)

But your totally nuts if you think a GA Blueberry can even touch the ones from the 'Garden State', as they are the best in the World. It's called real FLAVOR (and not that sandy grain seedy shit from everywhere else)

You'll not get a better Tomato then NJ in the whole World either (flavor not fluff)...

Everyone has corn, but I have never had better white sweet corn than NJ either,  Best yellow I've had was actually in Indianna (some may have better yellow, but just going by what I've had with that one)

'Fresh' Asparagus here (tell them how much at the local stands and they walk right behind them into the fields and cut it for you on the spot) is off the charts in NJ.  I never even liked Asparagus (and still cannot stomach store bought) but if you try this fresh stuff it  tastes nothing like anything else you could buy in the store...(like the Tomato here, it's an entirely different fruit)

Most of our fruiting trees are top notch with apples and peaches (believe it or not peaches about on par with GA depending on the year) being my favorite. Probably give Ga the peach edge most times there tho.

Eggplant is nuts with flavor here, and a winner too.

There's just too many to list really as they plant just about everything ....from peppers to soybeans to snap peas etc etc etc I could probably sit here all night and list em and still forget half of em but those are definitely some of the highlights...

There's a reason they call it the GARDEN State....

The peach yield here has been getting better.  

When it comes to Vegetables. 

Peppers-(especially Bell,Jalapeno and Habenero) grow just like the melons... you can find them anywhere here. 

Our soils not good for Asparagus. 

And like I said before Its not cold enough for apples to flourish here. 

There is like 1 species of apple thatll grow here and they're super sour... 

29 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The peach yield here has been getting better.  

When it comes to Vegetables. 

Peppers-(especially Bell,Jalapeno and Habenero) grow just like the melons... you can find them anywhere here. 

Our soils not good for Asparagus. 

And like I said before Its not cold enough for apples to flourish here. 

There is like 1 species of apple thatll grow here and they're super sour... 

Vidalia onions! The best anywhere.