Private school is Ready for any situation

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

No, very safe and smart...Why are there guns in banks, Hollywood lefties have gun toting guards all the time and walled estates, politicians are guarded  by gun holders, Disney  World  has gun carrying security, stadiums have gunn carrying guards, people carry so why not protect students as the government ,big as it is, can't....Wackos who get visited 25-35 time by police can't be contained...You may be the moron 🤓🤓🤓🤓

as you know, I am a numbers guy.

Maybe you missed it.

On a bright sunny day, police shooting at a paper target hit the target about 83% of the time.

In the field, when confronted. that # shrinks to 18%. 

Teachers, I would submit, would be even lower.

It's time for all to grow up and realize that guns are a physiological comfort which give a false sense of security. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

i posted this twice today, you may have missed it

a cop at a shooting range on a nice day hits the target 83% of the time

in the field under stress the accuracy goes to 18%

I saw that.

The cop assigned to the high school last week was so confident in his handgun and training that he decided to stay outside and not engage at all, letting the shooter reign free.

So much for "we need good guys with guns!" LMFAO!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, noonereal said:

as you know, I am a numbers guy. LOL Bravo 4 u

Maybe you missed it. or maybe he ignored it

On a bright sunny day, police shooting at a paper target hit the target about 83% of the time. yup, about right (actually 83.57% for intermediate at the 'most used' fired shot and 87.68% for expert)

In the field, when confronted. that # shrinks to 18%. Watchu talkin bout Willis? IT DEGRADES BY 18% (you fucking LYING ASSHOLE xD) which makes it (for any real numbers guy)=  68.53% (for intermediates).....like WTF is wrong with you?   

Teachers, I would submit, would be even lower.  Then you would be wrong (surprised me as well)

It's time for all to grow up and realize that guns are a physiological comfort which give a false sense of security. Inflated maybe, but certainly not 'false' dingbat, there is a deterrent factor involved for those who are not brain dead. (so who is really the one who needs to grow up?) 

Hey dingleberry see above, and since your such a NUMBERS guy, and apparently not such an HONEST guy...maybe you can quote your source...

So we don't have to assume that your pulling those numbers out of your ass...

I'm kind of hoping you're not using some poorly framed (or even dishonest) version of what any quick search pulls up...

http://www.forcescience.org/articles/naiveshooter.pdf

...As one could easily mistake  that 'range %'  to mean that 3-15 foot 'range' (where about half of all police shootings occur) to be where you get your  83% number, and that 'field %' number in the teens to actually be the 60-75 foot mark...:$,

This source clearly states that while some departments fall below 50% it puts the NYPD at  66.4% - 68.06% mark for officer accuracy under combat shooting conditions where most shootings occur (3/15 + not just 'field' where they are just shooting 'unarmed' blacks for fun)

If this WAS your source (or what someone else butchered before those numbers got to 'number guy' you), I could see where some people like yourself might not want to post it...

(some neat clips 4 u)

"but a majority of gunfights and critical situations will likely involve multiple shots being fired in close proximity, usually within only 3-15 ft of the suspect " (and) " important to note that an average of 47% of the adversarial conflicts in which officers fired their weapons, occurred at a distance of 3-15 ft"

(RUH ROH)

"As noted in a 2011 report, a large contributor to those crimes are more than 1.4 million active street gang members, outlaw motorcycle gangs and prison gangs " 

(bigger RUH ROH)

" Gang members are responsible for nearly one-half (48%) of all violent crimes in most States; however, some States, such as Arizona, California and Illinois, report that gang members are responsible for over 90% of violent crimes."

(it even has a coupe de grace for those thinking it takes much training...)

"results of this study demonstrated that individuals who had completed standard, law enforcement academy firearms training were not more accurate in their shooting than those who had not had any law enforcement handgun training. As well, they were only moderately more accurate than individuals who had minimal firearms and little to no handgun experience"

Pretty neat stuff huh?

Now if this wasn't the article you were quoting, I did particularly take note of this point... 

"It should be noted that, according to Geller and Scott, academic studies of hit rates or hit accuracies may be inaccurate due to issues with gaining access to complete reports from officers about missed, or offtarget shots, and the variance in terms and information which different departments collect and report." 

Now I could really give two shits about what a 'numbers guy' such as yourself thinks your wonderful  "drop off in 'range %' to 'field %' even means in your skull, .....because in my own head I'm thinking of 'TWO LITTLE WORDS' that kind of.....well....you know.....render anything you have much to say about it moot, in being able to take down a suspect quickly...

Can you guess what they are????   

giphy.gif

Got it yet? Well I already gave you a clue........

Go back up and look dummy, they are underlined xD

3 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Hey dingleberry see above, and since your such a NUMBERS guy, and apparently not such an HONEST guy...maybe you can quote your source...

So we don't have to assume that your pulling those numbers out of your ass...

I'm kind of hoping you're not using some poorly framed (or even dishonest) version of what any quick search pulls up...

http://www.forcescience.org/articles/naiveshooter.pdf

...As one could easily mistake  that 'range %'  to mean that 3-15 foot 'range' (where about half of all police shootings occur) to be where you get your  83% number, and that 'field %' number in the teens to actually be the 60-75 foot mark...:$,

This source clearly states that while some departments fall below 50% it puts the NYPD at  66.4% - 68.06% mark for officer accuracy under combat shooting conditions where most shootings occur (3/15 + not just 'field' where they are just shooting 'unarmed' blacks for fun)

If this WAS your source (or what someone else butchered before those numbers got to 'number guy' you), I could see where some people like yourself might not want to post it...

(some neat clips 4 u)

"but a majority of gunfights and critical situations will likely involve multiple shots being fired in close proximity, usually within only 3-15 ft of the suspect " (and) " important to note that an average of 47% of the adversarial conflicts in which officers fired their weapons, occurred at a distance of 3-15 ft"

(RUH ROH)

"As noted in a 2011 report, a large contributor to those crimes are more than 1.4 million active street gang members, outlaw motorcycle gangs and prison gangs " 

(bigger RUH ROH)

" Gang members are responsible for nearly one-half (48%) of all violent crimes in most States; however, some States, such as Arizona, California and Illinois, report that gang members are responsible for over 90% of violent crimes."

(it even has a coupe de grace for those thinking it takes much training...)

"results of this study demonstrated that individuals who had completed standard, law enforcement academy firearms training were not more accurate in their shooting than those who had not had any law enforcement handgun training. As well, they were only moderately more accurate than individuals who had minimal firearms and little to no handgun experience"

Pretty neat stuff huh?

Now if this wasn't the article you were quoting, I did particularly take note of this point... 

"It should be noted that, according to Geller and Scott, academic studies of hit rates or hit accuracies may be inaccurate due to issues with gaining access to complete reports from officers about missed, or offtarget shots, and the variance in terms and information which different departments collect and report." 

Now I could really give two shits about what a 'numbers guy' such as yourself thinks your wonderful  "drop off in 'range %' to 'field %' even means in your skull, .....because in my own head I'm thinking of 'TWO LITTLE WORDS' that kind of.....well....you know.....render anything you have much to say about it moot, in being able to take down a suspect quickly...

Can you guess what they are????   

giphy.gif

Got it yet? Well I already gave you a clue........

Go back up and look dummy, they are underlined xD

You Are An Idiot. 

Shooting accuracy is not high in a firefight.  This is common sense.  Adrenaline, the instinct for self-preservation etc drop accuracy markedly.

That said, not sure what nooner and his vagina are getting at here.

If a shooter shows up at a school, are they saying it's better to not have someone there that can shoot back because it might take multiple shots to hit the bad guy?

Better to let the bad guy continue on his merry way slaughtering innocents?

No benefit from forcing the shooter to take cover even if you don't hit him (and thus save lives)?

There may be some fools who buy into nooner and his vagina's schtick. I am not one of them.

It is far too often just faux intellectual, uninformed, voices-in-their-heads verbal diarrhea.

40 minutes ago, concha said:

Shooting accuracy is not high in a firefight.  This is common sense.  Adrenaline, the instinct for self-preservation etc drop accuracy markedly.

That said, not sure what nooner and his vagina are getting at here.

If a shooter shows up at a school, are they saying it's better to not have someone there that can shoot back because it might take multiple shots to hit the bad guy?

Better to let the bad guy continue on his merry way slaughtering innocents?

No benefit from forcing the shooter to take cover even if you don't hit him (and thus save lives)?

There may be some fools who buy into nooner and his vagina's schtick. I am not one of them.

It is far too often just faux intellectual, uninformed, voices-in-their-heads verbal diarrhea.

maybe if we make sure guns are not available we won't need to shoot back and injure extra kids?

What do you think, stinky?