Some oos spring games

Nolebull813

11 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Maybe Rush can be there to fire up the crowd.  You gotta know how much Coach Jones LOVES him....LOL.

Rufus>>

I'll never forget my lil dialogue with the clown at Brookwood Part ONE! He was going on about how he would never let his kid play for Coach ProPst! And that he hoped that they'd score a hunnered on the Packers! As I left, I told him that, just be glad of all the travails that Colquitt had had to endure during that week, just to make the trip! And that they'd BE BACK for the playoffs! His reply was BRING IT ON! And THEY DID!xDxDxD I couldn't find him after Brookwood Part TWO, to see that stupid look on his DUMB ASS!

10 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Unfortunately no Spring Football here in the Northeast as far as I know of.  Not coming anytime soon either I would assume. 

And THAT is PRECISELY why OUR football is BETTER than YOURS! Spring football is often times where champions are made! It gives a coaching staff far more opportunity to see what you have, versus two weeks prior to the season!

35 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Not an OOS but the opponent’s commute will be about a 9 hour drive...  Champagnat Catholic is traveling to Niceville for a regular season tilt.  

Yeah I seen that on Twitter.  I texted the Niceville coach to confirm and he text back "you got a better idea?" 😂

I know Warren Easton is looking for that week but I didn't want to tell him after that Westlake fiasco. 

This game will be like when they played Bassfield,MS. Small 2A team with no depth and a few athletic studs. I think Niceville wins based on the long bus ride and no 2nd half depth