Lowndes Blackeye Thread

Columbiafan

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Quite honestly, Lowndes scheduling Lincoln IS an upgrade and they should be commended. As already discussed ad nauseum, it's very difficult getting OOS teams from non-bordering states to visit that region of GA. I'm sure they did the best they could. 

Lincoln has entered the playoffs with a losing record 2 of last 3 years and have only made playoffs because they in a district with Leon and Chiles 

2 of last 3 Years they were blown out of playoffs 

Columbia has 3 (at least) non district games who are better than Lincoln 

2 in Jacksonville 

1 is about 30 minutes east of Tallahassee 

I'm sure they could have gotten better than Lincoln 

Here is a list of teams they have played from FL 

Isb

Bayside 

Leon

Plant

And now Lincoln 

Funny thing is plant was only good team listed and lowndes won by under 7, since then they haven't played a good team from Florida 

Lincoln hasn't been elite since they got butt drummed by sta in the finals 

48 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Lincoln has entered the playoffs with a losing record 2 of last 3 years and have only made playoffs because they in a district with Leon and Chiles 

2 of last 3 Years they were blown out of playoffs 

Columbia has 3 (at least) non district games who are better than Lincoln 

2 in Jacksonville 

1 is about 30 minutes east of Tallahassee 

I'm sure they could have gotten better than Lincoln 

Here is a list of teams they have played from FL 

Isb

Bayside 

Leon

Plant

And now Lincoln 

Funny thing is plant was only good team listed and lowndes won by under 7, since then they haven't played a good team from Florida 

Lincoln hasn't been elite since they got butt drummed by sta in the finals 

What difference does it make? You FLAAAAWDA boys will chastise SOWEGANS no matter who they play! Colquitt gets constant criticism after playing three of the better teams in the Sunburn State!(Madison Co., Tampa Plant, and AHP) And Colquitt is a coupla short FG's from being 3-0! Camden has played Venice and STA, Coffee has played Madison Co. twice! 

Randy Mac is FROM FLAAAAWDA! MAYBE they don't want any of what he's a cookin?

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Quite honestly, Lowndes scheduling Lincoln IS an upgrade and they should be commended. As already discussed ad nauseum, it's very difficult getting OOS teams from non-bordering states to visit that region of GA. I'm sure they did the best they could. 

That's too political correct to go unnoticed. They can get powers from South Florida to come up no issue. They throw around $12.5 to garbage. 

STA, AHP, Miami Central etc would jump at that in a second. 

Few years back when Booker T was up them and Miami Central practically begged to come up. I know this because I spoke to both coaches at the time and they said Lowndes wouldn't return calls or emails. 

Then they came out with Bayside as their oos game. This is premeditated 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

What difference dopes it make? You FLAAAAWDA boys will chastise we SOWEGA+NS no matter who they play! Colquitt gets constant criticism after playing three of the better teams in the Sunburn State!(Madison Co., Tampa Plant, and AHP) And Colquitt is a coupla short FG's from being 3-0!

Loss is still loss

Come back to me when you beat a top FL team instead of pretending a close loss makes it a win

It being close should be a given, you people banger them as they get off the bus with pitchforks and middle fingers then have homer refs in place 😂 😂 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That's too political correct to go unnoticed. They can get powers from South Florida to come up no issue. They throw around $12.5 to garbage. 

STA, AHP, Miami Central etc would jump at that in a second. 

Few years back when Booker T was up them and Miami Central practically begged to come up. I know this because I spoke to both coaches at the time and they said Lowndes wouldn't return calls or emails. 

Then they came out with Bayside as their oos game. This is premeditated 

Caught with a hand in the cookie jar

So GA boys,  whats your rebuttal to nolebull claims? 

9 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

What difference dopes it make? You FLAAAAWDA boys will chastise we SOWEGA+NS no matter who they play! Colquitt gets constant criticism after playing three of the better teams in the Sunburn State!(Madison Co., Tampa Plant, and AHP) And Colquitt is a coupla short FG's from being 3-0!

Plant brought their worst team in a decade without their D1 quarterback against one of the best teams in GA state history. 

You fluked your way to an improbably ref-assisted win against 2A Madison County by 1 point. Mad Co then lost to another 2A team 30-3!!!

and AHP bussed 7 hours with a rookie coach and was cruising by 3 scores before letting their foot off the gas. 

You guys also lost to Hoover by multiple scores and South Panola is still scoring touchdowns on you. 

No one is afraid of Colquitt. Except maybe 450 Georgia teams 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

What difference does it make? You FLAAAAWDA boys will chastise SOWEGANS no matter who they play! Colquitt gets constant criticism after playing three of the better teams in the Sunburn State!(Madison Co., Tampa Plant, and AHP) And Colquitt is a coupla short FG's from being 3-0! Camden has played Venice and STA, Coffee has played Madison Co. twice! 

Randy Mac is FROM FLAAAAWDA! MAYBE they don't want any of what he's a cookin?

More like he don't want any of FL 

@Nolebull813

I think this claim is a blackeye all in itself 

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're making an excuse for AHP driving 7-8 hours, yet in an earlier post you want teams like STA, MC, BTW to do the same thing. Not fair. 

I mentioned it as a  contributing factor  to why AHP didn't blow them off the map.  They were winning by three scores for the majority of the game though. 

I'm not saying teams shouldn't do it.  I'm saying it does pose a slight disadvantage. 

If Marietta buses to DC,  let's see if they come out a little sluggish 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Plant brought their worst team in a decade without their D1 quarterback against one of the best teams in GA state history. 

You fluked your way to an improbably ref-assisted win against 2A Madison County by 1 point. Mad Co then lost to another 2A team 30-3!!!

and AHP bussed 7 hours with a rookie coach and was cruising by 3 scores before letting their foot off the gas. 

You guys also lost to Hoover by multiple scores and South Panola is still scoring touchdowns on you. 

No one is afraid of Colquitt. Except maybe 450 Georgia teams 

Glad you’re not talking to me, dammit man that was ugly!!!😬😬😬

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Keeping both up would give the impression I'm spamming memes which is childish and immature for this mental establishment designed for discussion of athletics 

What's childish and immature is a fixation on a team to the point someone posts numerous slams as often as they can on many, many threads and starts thread after thread to slam some more...especially when their chosen team is not exactly a powerhouse.